Du må være registrert og logget inn for å kunne legge ut innlegg på freak.no
X
LOGG INN
... eller du kan registrere deg nå
Dette nettstedet er avhengig av annonseinntekter for å holde driften og videre utvikling igang. Vi liker ikke reklame heller, men alternativene er ikke mange. Vær snill å vurder å slå av annonseblokkering, eller å abonnere på en reklamefri utgave av nettstedet.
  15 12452
Hello guys,

I'm a french student who just arrived in Trondheim because I will study here for 6 months. I'm a real adept of illegal rave parties that take place in many european countries (france, spain, italy, germany, uk...) every weekend, and I really enjoy tekno music, especially tribe, dnb, hardcore.

I don't know anything about this kind of culture in Norway, but during my 6 months here I would like to discover the underground norvegian culture.

Could you guys help me to find any adress/place/contact or whatever to get information about any rave party or even underground tekno music place ?

Thanks in advance !

▼ ... over en måned senere ... ▼
I continued to look for such parties and asked many people around me but with almost no results...
I'm also interested in some dnb parties, any club which is into techno, dnb, anything else than the regular EDM crap you can find in most of the clubs basically.

So I try here once again, any tips are welcome

thanks !
dnb - I don't know if anyone has replaced Supa that closed last year. If you are in Oslo, check out SubPub
I dont think you would find this kinda information at an open forum like this, if so police would alo be there.

This is a smal country and police love to fuck up this kinda things here so the underground environment you seek is even more underground in this country than most other countrys. Police here use so mush resources on busting people using drugs that it is ridiculous.

Sorry for my bad english, but hope you got my point
Anonym bruker
"Lystig Torsk"
Generert avatar for denne anonyme brukeren
So, where do we find theese bad-ass parties? What kind of web-pages? Preferably in Oslo.
Anonym bruker
"Selvforsynt Rødmus"
Generert avatar for denne anonyme brukeren
They don't have web pages, I was invited to such party once. They announce the location like 1 hour before it starts, then they change the location after a while. Not sure if that's the norm, but that's what they do for raveparties and such. Also, you could take walks in the woods outside Oslo, they tend to host raves there
Like i said:
Sitat av Alge Vis innlegg
I dont think you would find this kinda information at an open forum like this, if so police would also be there.
Vis hele sitatet...
Did you not get it? There is no web page.
Its more like an invite a trusted person kinda thing.
For all i know u could be a police officer try to find out.
Alright I will do a guide for you: How to find underground rave parties

1. Go to a overground party that obviously have drug loving attendees
2. Be friends with people that obviously do drugs
3. Be invited to underground parties

There u go
The Lone Deranger
Look into goabase.net .. good luck. The trolls are waiting..
Thanks everyone for your answers!

Sadly i'm not around Oslo but in Trondheim, but I guess the only parties I'm interested in are probably only around Oslo, since this country doesn't seem to have a huge rave party culture, or maybe I'm wrong...

I will keep searching, maybe I'll find at least a small local sound system, that would be awesome.

thanks everyone

EDIT: Maybe you guys have any place/adress to recommend in Trondheim where I could meet people that could possibly know something about rave parties ?
Sist endret av odadjian67; 17. februar 2017 kl. 08:42.
You should follow this page : https://m.facebook.com/groups/495186...group_activity

It is a public page so the raves will probabli not be published there, but it is a good page if you want to meet the right pepole
There's raves and parties in the woods around Oslo at least once a month, i know about one now early march.
Been to a couple of these and its amazing.

One time people took over our camp because we made it look so magical that everyone wanted to sit there xD
But its like people say, you kinda have to know someone that know about it or knows another person that knows about it.
The police has been active trying to stop these parties.
Avdanka debattant
The Norwegian rave scene isnt only dying and almost non-existent but its also pretty much a myth.

I strongly doubt you will be lucky enough to get hold of an invitation without having friends who also have friends.

Good luck on the hunt though!
▼ ... over en uke senere ... ▼
Hey !

Yes i'm a member of this facebook page already, but it does seem like people focus more on the "clubbing" part of it, sadly haha..

Anyway thanks for you answers guys, i'll keep hunting for good vibes
I'm not a rave/techno-guy, by any means, so I am not familiar with the scene here in Trondheim. But I have done my share of partying and on two seperate occations (without being part of the rave-scene AT ALL) I've been invited to ravepartys in Trondheim. So the scene IS THERE, you just have to find it
As people are saying, it's mostly word-of-mouth and very little "advertising" for these events, I'm guessing, as they are highly illegal.
The two raves I was at were both in huge, abandoned warehouses. Surprisingly near the city center actually. I remember how amazed I was at the enormous amount of people, how well organized everything was (bar, lounge, dancefloor (of course), openly druguse and sale, everything!) - and I found it awesome that the cops didn't show up, it was basically IN Trondheim city and the noise was deafening! It was insane - and I now understand why 'you people' get into these type of scenes.. Personally I don't like the music and I hate to dance, haha.. but I get it now!
Once again, these were (for me) very random happenings. I/we didn't hear about these raves at all, until someone at the pre-party said "hey, I know of a raveparty! Wanna go?" So I do not know where or how information about these parties "officially" spread.
This was a couple of years ago, and I can't say for sure, but I got the impression that the same group of people were the organizers of both these partys.

So there IS a scene somewhere - the trick is to find it. But since I (who don't care for raves at all - and went on these almost as a joke) randomly find myself at two of these huge parties in a short period of time, I'm guessing theres a scene.

Who knows? Maybe I by chance ended up in the two raveparties EVER TO HAPPEN in Trondheim - but I highly doubt that

Good luck in your raveparty-hunting!
haha your story is amazing, it must be so cool for a non-raver to discover those parties for the first time... I can't even remember my first time...
It's really nice to hear that some people actually organized, and may probably still organize such parties in Trondheim, I hope i'll be lucky enough to get there during my semester here...

If by any chance you remember the name of someone there, or someone who could possibly get me in touch with someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows... you know the story

thanks dude !