Du må være registrert og logget inn for å kunne legge ut innlegg på freak.no
X
LOGG INN
... eller du kan registrere deg nå
Dette nettstedet er avhengig av annonseinntekter for å holde driften og videre utvikling igang. Vi liker ikke reklame heller, men alternativene er ikke mange. Vær snill å vurder å slå av annonseblokkering, eller å abonnere på en reklamefri utgave av nettstedet.
  9 3200
Hi, i just wanna ask how illegal is salvia divinorum or salvinorin a in Norway? What fines would be if i will order it online and my package would be taken by some institutions
ओम नमो नारायण
DonorCrew
Its defined as a medicine that requires prescription. I.e. it might get caught in customs, and they will ask you for a prescription (by mail), when you can't produce one they will destroy the package.

Some cases of repeated tries of importing other substances of the same legal class or otherwise legal gray-area substances have resulted in questioning from the police.
Sist endret av Dodecha; 26. juli 2016 kl. 21:09.
Trådstarter
5 0
If my package would be taken by customs and i can't show them the prescription the package would be only destroyed and no fines or criminal charges I'm talking about first time

And if my package in some way go through customs than i can not worry about it and my package would be delivered?
Sist endret av ZeroPoint; 26. juli 2016 kl. 22:01. Grunn: Automatisk sammenslåing med etterfølgende innlegg.
Sitat av ZeroPoint Vis innlegg
If my package would be taken by customs and i can't show them the prescription the package would be only destroyed and no fines or criminal charges I'm talking about first time

And if my package in some way go through customs than i can not worry about it and my package would be delivered?
Vis hele sitatet...
If they discover whats in the package you will probably get a fine for breaking the druglaw, if not.. it will obviously slip through!
Trådstarter
5 0
Maybe you guys know what is safest online shop to buy some salvia

And is it true if my package worth only 200kr not more it would not go through customs?
Sist endret av ZeroPoint; 27. juli 2016 kl. 20:17. Grunn: Automatisk sammenslåing med etterfølgende innlegg.
Well the worst place is ordering from netherlands. Its not allowed on this forum to write places to buy from.
Trådstarter
5 0
Oh sorry for that didn't know. And last question if my package would be taken by customs the worst case would be jail or only fine?
I got one stopped in 2010 or 2007. I got a letter that it would be destroyd unless i show a prescription. So not that big of a deal, but i guess you can get that good old "forelegg��" also.

Forelegg is fine/ticket in norsk.

I cant remember now but think i also got a fine couse breaking the food law, but it cold have been from shrooms or other organic substance. But its many years ago.
Trådstarter
5 0
A ticket what is that? Like ticket to place for breaking a law?

And what about dmt it's like salvia medicinal herb or illegal drug like heroine?
Sist endret av ZeroPoint; 28. juli 2016 kl. 17:47. Grunn: Automatisk sammenslåing med etterfølgende innlegg.
ओम नमो नारायण
DonorCrew
Sitat av ZeroPoint Vis innlegg
A ticket what is that? Like ticket to place for breaking a law?

And what about dmt it's like salvia medicinal herb or illegal drug like heroine?
Vis hele sitatet...
Semantics...

A fine one gets while breaking minor traffic laws like speeding etc is referred to as a "ticket", this is a wrong use of the word though as Kutulu means to say that you might get a fine for importing medicine without having prescription multiple times.

Freak is not your personal translator though, and you should be able to research this yourself:
Here and using google translate.

DMT, or Dimethyltryptamine is defined as a controlled substance, i.e. narcotics in Norwegian law, just as illegal as heroine.