Du må være registrert og logget inn for å kunne legge ut innlegg på freak.no
X
LOGG INN
... eller du kan registrere deg nå
Dette nettstedet er avhengig av annonseinntekter for å holde driften og videre utvikling igang. Vi liker ikke reklame heller, men alternativene er ikke mange. Vær snill å vurder å slå av annonseblokkering, eller å abonnere på en reklamefri utgave av nettstedet.
  2 2833
Hi everyone!

Sorry for writing in English, my Norwegian isn't good enough. Hope you understand.

I was wondering how bachelor degree (or any higher) in Computer Science is important in recrutations in Norway.

I know that everything is up to me how i'm gonna distribute my knowledge. But anyway - is any study degree that important to have satisfying and well paid job?

Also - my career path is a network administration.

Thanks!
nso
popålol
Administrator
Yes, no and maybe, as it depends on the job, the company, the recruiter and your competition.

I understand that larger companies rely more on education, and it might impact your salary. My experience from smaller companies is that nobody gives a crap if you went to kindergarden or above as long as you demonstrate that you can do the job.
In the public sector, a degree of some sort is quite important, although relevant work experience can make up for lack of formal qualifications.
Sist endret av Tommel Totter; 26. april 2017 kl. 21:49.