Du må være registrert og logget inn for å kunne legge ut innlegg på freak.no
X
LOGG INN
... eller du kan registrere deg nå
Dette nettstedet er avhengig av annonseinntekter for å holde driften og videre utvikling igang. Vi liker ikke reklame heller, men alternativene er ikke mange. Vær snill å vurder å slå av annonseblokkering, eller å abonnere på en reklamefri utgave av nettstedet.
  11 3122
for litt sia fant jeg en bruksanvisning for å lage en taser av en lommelykt, men jeg finner ikke igjen nettsia, noen som har sett den eller har noen tips?
Kan ikke forestille meg at man kan lage noe annet enn en lampe av en maglite (siden det er det det er). Søk etter "DIY taser" på google eller andre steder. Du trenger uansett en kondensator også.
Err.. ta ut all innmaten med unntak av batteriene, putt i en kondensator, koble knappen til slik at den lader opp kondensatoren og ha på to ledere ut der pæra egentlig er?
Trigonoceps occipita
Donor
Sitat av elpy
Err.. ta ut all innmaten med unntak av batteriene, putt i en kondensator, koble knappen til slik at den lader opp kondensatoren og ha på to ledere ut der pæra egentlig er?
Vis hele sitatet...
Jippi, du har skapt en stungun som gir ut 3V...skremmande!
Sitat av vidarlo
Vis hele sitatet...
Det vet ikke kameratene dine

Fortsatt litt gøy hvis du skal dressere katta di (faen, nå får jeg sikkert WWF på meg).
Sist endret av Pagliacci; 5. november 2007 kl. 14:24.
Jeg vet ikke hvor mange V den engangskamerane gir deg jeg.
Men hadde noen holdt med nede med en sånn hadde jeg gjort mye for og ikke bli "executed"
Sitat av vidarlo
Vis hele sitatet...
I en "ekte" taser pleier det vel å være noen hundre tusen volt, men det pleier vel ikke å være et batteri på noen hundre tusen volt?
Pretty Princess
Neinei, det er det ikke. Tazere har vel en form for transformatorer som gir høy spenning og lite strøm.
Sitat av Freaken
Neinei, det er det ikke. Tazere har vel en form for transformatorer som gir høy spenning og lite strøm.
Vis hele sitatet...
Jeg skjønner jo at det ikke er både høy spenning og strøm, men det må være noe i en tazer som får det til å bli veldig lite strøm og veldig høy spennineg... Noen som veit hva det er?
Trigonoceps occipita
Donor
Sitat av microcefalus
Jeg skjønner jo at det ikke er både høy spenning og strøm, men det må være noe i en tazer som får det til å bli veldig lite strøm og veldig høy spennineg... Noen som veit hva det er?
Vis hele sitatet...
Spole og kondensator.

Søk etter skjema så finner du mange.
Jeg leste en guide på Facepunch Studios for noen måneder siden, den ser ganske fancy ut.
Vet ikke om de har gjort forumene private nå, så jeg bare copypaster hele saken hit.

Sitat av FP
I'm pretty sure some of you have heard about making a tazer from a disposable camera. Well this one I've made is similar in the way that it uses the board out of a camera, but it's wired, and finished very differently!

First, Pictures!

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z146/petieng/DSC_0001.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z146/petieng/DSC_0003.jpg

Schematics after preliminary soldering:

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z146/petieng/stun_schematics.jpg

I was using a friends soldering iron at the time, which was old and wouldn't actually melt the solder at the tip, so it took an hour of painstaking and messy soldering. So when I got home I used my new one and resoldered it in about 5 minutes, and it now looks alot cleaner inside:
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z146/petieng/DSC_0005.jpg

I can fit a variety of batteries in it. The most it can handle is a 9v battery and 2x AAA's. A total of 12v input, with an estimated voltage output of over 10,000 volts.

Even just one 9v battery will turn bread into toast and oxidize metal!

This however will drop you to the floor with tears streaming from your eyes (apparently) That rumor however, has stopped me from testing to see if it's fact.

For a fun zapper that will give you a hefty shock and sometimes cause some hilarious muscle reflexes, 1 or 2 AA's works great. Testing it for the first time I zapped my palm which caused me to clench my fist and lunge out, badly bruising the back of my hand on a door frame (which actually hurt more than the shock)

How it works

Basically, it uses the circuit that charges the photo-flash capacitor, which is then used to make the xenon tube flash. This circuit consists only of a transformer, 220 Ohm resistor and a diode (which means it can easily be made without having to spend money on a disposable camera)

This circuit simply ramps up the voltage output of the battery, in expense of amperage, creating a painful yet non-lethal device.

Advantages over using the photo-flash capacitor to deliver the charge

You may have seen tutorials on the internet on how to make a tazer out of a camera, by connecting the two output terminals directly to the flash capacitor, in place of the flash bulb. So basically you would hold down the flash charge button to charge the capacitor, then touch the terminals on someone/something in order to deliver the shock from the capacitor. I prefer using the method without the capacitor because:

+ You do not have to charge the device

+ The output charge is not limited by the capacity of the flash capacitor.

+ The flash capacitor delivers a slightly higher amperage. Not so fun.

+ With the capacitor setup the charge is delivered all at once, in a fraction of a second. With this setup I've shown the current delivered is constant, and even just a second or two of the device being in contact with the 'test subject' (victim) can be a lot more effective, with involuntary muscle contractions and reflexes, with the effect of the shock being amplified by joints such as knuckles, elbows and shoulders!

Instructions!

You will need:

Disposable camera (with flash! Very important)

Soldering iron and solder

Thin, insulated copper wire

Terminals (nails, stripped ends of copper wire, screws, anything that conducts electricity)

Holding case (optional)

Push breaker switch (optional)

Firstly open up the disposable camera until you get to the circuit board, remove it. Cut off the flash capacitor (earth it first with something metal or you will get a nasty shock!)
Your terminals will be soldered onto the two wires that connected to the capacitor, on the board.
Your switch will be soldered onto either side of the two exposed copper areas on the board, that the flash charge button bridges when it is pushed down. Alternatively you could keep the flash charge button for this purpose, if you wish and build the whole thing back into the camera case.

If not, then put it in a badass looking case so it looks like it means business.

It's as simple as that.

Expect many more home made devices coming soon! I got my inspiration for from a book I recently bought, that had the same idea of disgarding the capacitor.

Also, I don't know how this changes from state to state or country to country but it may be illegal to carry this in public, or to use it offensively!

Have fun.
Vis hele sitatet...
▼ ... over en måned senere ... ▼