Du må være registrert og logget inn for å kunne legge ut innlegg på freak.no
X
LOGG INN
... eller du kan registrere deg nå
Dette nettstedet er avhengig av annonseinntekter for å holde driften og videre utvikling igang. Vi liker ikke reklame heller, men alternativene er ikke mange. Vær snill å vurder å slå av annonseblokkering, eller å abonnere på en reklamefri utgave av nettstedet.
  4 1861
[COLOR=firebrick][SIZE=3]Jerry Falwell blames gays for terrorist attacks[/SIZE] [/COLOR]

The National Gay and Lesbian Task Force issued a statement Thursday responding to antigay remarks made earlier in the day by the Rev. Jerry Falwell on the Christian news show The 700 Club.

When host Pat Robertson asked Falwell to comment on Tuesday's terrorist attacks in New York City and Washington, D.C., Falwell went on a tirade, naming all the groups he deems responsible for setting the stage for such an event to happen:

"The ACLU's (American Civil Liberties Union) got to take a lot of blame for this...throwing God out successfully with the help of the federal court system, throwing God out of the public square, out of the schools. The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans and the abortionists and the feminists and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle...all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say, 'You helped this happen.'"

Sånne religiøse fanatikere må jo bare tas alvorlig
A Real Human Bean
Donor
Ja men herregud da! Er det ikkje opplagt?!
Ah, leste det der for et par dager siden. Religion kjører oss rett i grøfta ... Selve symbolet på ignorance er religion.

Edit: Her ligger artikkelen fra Washington Post.
Sist endret av AnaMorph0s|s; 18. september 2001 kl. 16:32.
Herregud sier jeg bare..
Better than thou.
Fy faen om vi ikke skal få skylda for det og!!