Du må være registrert og logget inn for å kunne legge ut innlegg på freak.no
X
LOGG INN
... eller du kan registrere deg nå
Dette nettstedet er avhengig av annonseinntekter for å holde driften og videre utvikling igang. Vi liker ikke reklame heller, men alternativene er ikke mange. Vær snill å vurder å slå av annonseblokkering, eller å abonnere på en reklamefri utgave av nettstedet.
  15 3303
Hello,

I'm not from norway, but I would like to watch dplay.no, but I can only get a subscription with a norwegian visa.

Could anyone buy it for me, and I will pay you back tripple with paypal.

Tusen takk.
<?php echo 'VIF'; ?>
A Norwegian account would not help you, dplay requires a Norwegian IP address to play videos.
Trådstarter
8 1
I can watch free episodes just fine and if not I could just use a vpn.

I also messaged support and they told me to just find someone with a visa card and it'll be fine.
And how would this be done, without you getting full Visa info from the person that buys it for you?
Trådstarter
8 1
How do I get the info?

You could also create a dplay account yourself and just get a subscription on it and give it to me.
Sitat av Eyeamare Vis innlegg
And how would this be done, without you getting full Visa info from the person that buys it for you?
Vis hele sitatet...
Easy, just buy a "one time visa" in the store.

Use that to make the account og give him the login info.

That way he gets d-play and you dont get scamed.
Sitat av kainsworth Vis innlegg
How do I get the info?

You could also create a dplay account yourself and just get a subscription on it and give it to me.
Vis hele sitatet...
This would give you access to the accountsettings would it not?
And Visa/payment info?

Sitat av Kråke123456 Vis innlegg
Easy, just buy a "one time visa" in the store.

Use that to make the account og give him the login info.

That way he gets d-play and you dont get scamed.
Vis hele sitatet...
ahhh.
Was a bit hasty there, im wery weary, scamms happens everywhere, all the time. I trust no one on the web..
Dont take it personal TS.
Sist endret av Eyeamare; 26. april 2018 kl. 21:41. Grunn: Automatisk sammenslåing med etterfølgende innlegg.
Trådstarter
8 1
Yeah I get it.

But what other options than visa do I have?

But if you could get a one time visa that would be great too.
Isn't all the series/documentaries on dplay in norwegian? do you understand norwegian?
Trådstarter
8 1
That's why I want to watch it, to learn norwegian. I understand the basics and can read ok.
Why not just use NRK instead? It's free but you might need a vpn to watch.

https://tv.nrk.no
Trådstarter
8 1
Because I want to watch the tv shows that are on dplay.
Have you tried downloading the shows in question? Bittorrent has most (especially one Norwegian private tracker), and even usenet is getting better nowadays (historically pretty useless for Norwegian content).
Sist endret av bashfoo; 27. april 2018 kl. 07:37.
Trådstarter
8 1
I need the subtitles and on dplay everything has correct and synced subtitles.

Also, would the premium version remove the adds?
Hi, I think that the reason people are suspicious is because of PayPal Chargeback. Think u would solve it by paying in a way that can’t be reversed that easily
Trådstarter
8 1
Of course I would pay with the family and friends option. I never accept the other one myself either.