Du må være registrert og logget inn for å kunne legge ut innlegg på freak.no
X
LOGG INN
... eller du kan registrere deg nå
Dette nettstedet er avhengig av annonseinntekter for å holde driften og videre utvikling igang. Vi liker ikke reklame heller, men alternativene er ikke mange. Vær snill å vurder å slå av annonseblokkering, eller å abonnere på en reklamefri utgave av nettstedet.
  5761 1372315
Ridder av 1. klasse
Monday May 2 - Day 1: I drove up to the farm (2-2,5 hours from the capital) with my newly leased Fiat Doblo
Vis hele sitatet...
Kan dette være den varebilen som ble brukt? Fiat Doblo?
Sitat av Mchjort Vis innlegg
Kan dette være den varebilen som ble brukt? Fiat Doblo?
Vis hele sitatet...
Jepp.

Han ble nesten avslørt den 19. Mai

Thursday May 19 - Day 18: Wanted to set on a plate, boiling sulfuric acid, while I did some shopping in the northern town. I noticed someone lurking outside the door and saw the neighbour. There was a BMW in the upper barn area he was going to fix up for the owner. As I was about to go outside in full protective suit, he almost saw me before I saw him. I helped him push out the car and gave him the gasoline required to drive it to his place. I'm going to stick to nighttime boiling from now on to reduce my exposure to any unwanted surprises. I was very lucky today, something I cannot take for granted in the future.
Vis hele sitatet...
Denne boka han lagde kommer mange gærne folk til å bruke, han tenkte dette fult ut i flere år. og nå kommer boken til å få masse oppmerksomhet og flere vil utføre dette ...
Jeg nekter å bli konspiratør (riktig ord?)

Saturday May 21 - Day 20: Went to the capital to pick up a few parcels; 5 large packages of micro balloons and 50 more liters of distilled water. I also purchased a 50kg weight dumbbell set for fertilizer grinding, costing 700 euro, as It would most likely be the best way to crush the fertilizer prills using this method.

On my way home to the farm I noticed what I believed to be a civilian police vehicle south of the southern town (30km from the farm). At this point in time I remembered I had forgotten to turn on the lights on the car since I tested out my blue LED lights the day before. Hmm, they should have stopped me for this violation. Very weird. As I came closer to the farm I noticed what I believed to be another civilian police car. Damn, I got a really bad feeling about this and my instincts told me I was about to be apprehended. Too many red flags were lit. I stopped 500 meters before the farm entrance and had a smoke, preparing mentally for a potential welcoming party at the farm. What should I do if I was about to be SWAT raped by a 6 or 12 man team? I didn't have any weapons available as they were all inside the main house. Should I make a run for it, if so, where would I go? Would I have time to fetch my evacuation kit, and should I try to get it and shoot my way out?

After the break I approached the farm, and turned on the fog lights on the car so that I could have an advantage should they approach me from the front. I stopped 50 meters north of the main house and I was shocked at the sight that awaited me...! The barn door was wide open!!! Someone was here! They were probably circling me right now or waiting for me inside the main house! I waited 20 minutes with the fog light aimed straight at the direction I expected them to come from. Perhaps they are not here, maybe they just installed monitoring equipment like they often do? I entered the house, picked up the glock and searched the house and the barn. Nothing. I began searching for monitoring equipment, nothing...

Paranoia can be a good thing, or it can be a curse. The barn door had probably been opened by the wind. I decided then and there that I would not allow paranoia to get the best of me again. If they were to come for me one day, there was really nothing I could do about it, so it would not be constructive to worry about it.

Thursday June 2 - Day 32: I saw a car driving through the property while I was surfing the net. As I went to greet him I noticed he was taking pictures of the farm. He, around 50-60, said he was a tourist wanting to take landscape pictures. His actions and body language indicated however that he was lying. My instinct told me that he was a police officer. I offered him coffee and suggested he should go down to the river bank as it was the optimal place for taking photos. I noticed that he continued to take pictures of the farm. When he approached the house I chatted with him again. From what I understood, reading his body language and between the lines, he worked for the police and he was following up on the "marijuana farm" case. He disclosed that his daughter was a drug-sniffer-dog trainer. He was probably taking pictures in relation to this case. I told him that some people had set up a marijuana farm here a few years back. He seemed surprise, although he probably knew that already. This encounter was a concern for me for a few days, but I decided to just forget it as it wasn't anything to do about it if he was to return. I'm just glad I gave him a good impression.
Vis hele sitatet...
Sist endret av SiegWarheit; 23. juli 2011 kl. 21:11.
Foreløpig er jeg mest bekymret for den "3 x"-perspektivet når det gjelder antall bomber pr. mann...
Q: But doesn’t it worry you that 95% of all Europeans will openly detest you and call you a murderer and a terrorist?

A: It’s human nature to be selfish, to seek admiration, love and affection. This is why very few people will have the self insight, the ideological and moral confidence and strength to act selflessly on behalf of their own countrymen on their own initiative without a solid hierarchical organisation or country supporting and encouraging them. We have taken these thankless tasks upon ourselves because we possess these traits; the self insight, the ideological and moral confidence and strenght and we are willing to sacrifice our lives for our brothers and sisters, even though they will openly detest us. It can be illustrated like a parent spanking their ignorant child. The child will hate their parents there and then but in time they will understand that their only intention is to protect them. In phase 2 and 3, many of these brothers and sisters will hold our banner and chant our hymns because they finally understand.
Kan noen forklare meg hvor pengene kommer fra? Har han spart penger siden 1999 ?
Sitat av CT705 Vis innlegg
Kan noen forklare meg hvor pengene kommer fra? Har han spart penger siden 1999 ?
Vis hele sitatet...
Hva får deg til å tro at det er så enormt mye penger involvert fra hans side?
I et annet forum hevdet han å ha jobbet fulltid med denne boka de siste tre år (bakover fra 2010 var det vel), siden han hadde gjort endel penger under studiene på salg.
Sitat av Kolobok Vis innlegg
Vis hele sitatet...
Dette er fra boka s 15:
I’ve spent a total of 9 years of my life working on this project. The first five years were spent studying and creating a financial base, and the last three years was spent working full time with research, compilation and writing. Creating this compendium has personally cost me a total of 317 000 Euros (130 000 Euros spent from my own pocket and 187 500 Euros for loss of income during three years). All that, however, is barely noticeable compared to the sacrifices made in relation to the distribution of this book, the actual marketing operation
Vis hele sitatet...
Sitat av AnaMorph0s|s Vis innlegg
Sykt, sykt, sykt. Fyren har altså mer eller mindre planlagt dette siden 1999. Funnet av denne boken er jo helt drøyt. Hvor er det han har fortalt folk om den?
Vis hele sitatet...
han har fortalt meg at han er forfatter
Sitat av Jotun Vis innlegg
I et annet forum hevdet han å ha jobbet fulltid med denne boka de siste tre år (bakover fra 2010 var det vel), siden han hadde gjort endel penger under studiene på salg.
Vis hele sitatet...
Han skriver selv i boken at han har jobbet med boken i tre år.
Sitat av AAB
3. The third mistake is to select an overwhelmingly protected individual as a target for assassination. 12 failed attempts on an extremely well protected individual could have alternatively been 12 successful attacks on lesser targets executing more than 50 primary targets. Targets should be influential media personalities – multiculturalist politicians, journalists/editors, cultural Marxist professors, Marxist writers/artists, NGO leaders, globalist investors. Obviously, focus on individuals who does not have armed body guards.
Vis hele sitatet...
Det klarte han jo til gangs.
Dette kan jo forklare hvorfor politiet ropte til folk at det er to bomber til!! Har lurt på om PST visste om denne fyren i forveien...
Vis hele sitatet...
Står det om tre bomber i boken?
et utdrag fra boka som virkelig gjikk inpå meg:

I talked to my friend, Peter, after missing one of his inc. calls earlier. He is visiting his girlfriend in a nearby town and wanted to stop by the farm... I fed him a story about me going to the capital and it worked, for now... However, it would not be suitable to receive visitors here as anyone stopping by would eventually understand that things are not what they seemed. I have to be careful not to answer his calls while he is so close to the farm. Manipulation and deceit can quickly turn around and act in your disfavour, if you are not careful. I guess I have been somewhat reckless in regards to maintaining my social network. Choosing complete isolation and asocial behaviour, in phases like these, would probably be a more pragmatical approach for ensuring secrecy. However, complete isolation and asocial behaviour can also defeat the whole purpose if you end up losing the love for the people you have sworn to protect. Because, why would you bless your people with the ultimate gift of love if every single person hates you?
Her står det alt, men ingenting om Arbeiderpartiet eller Utøya.

September 2010

I have now sent an application for a Ruger Mini 14 semi-automatic rifle (5.56). It is the most “army like” rifle allowed in Norway, although it is considered a “poor man’s” AR-15. I envy our European American brothers as the gun laws in Europe sucks ass in comparison. However, the EUSSR borders to Turkey and the Middle East so acquiring illegal arms isn’t exactly rocket science providing you are motivated enough. In any case; I would rather have preferred a Ruger Mini 30, but I already own a 7.62 bolt rifle and it is likely that the police wouldn’t grant me a similar caliber. On the application form I stated: “hunting deer”. It would have been tempting to just write the truth; “executing category A and B cultural Marxists/multiculturalist traitors” just to see their reaction:P
Vis hele sitatet...

Friday July 22 - Day 82: Initiate blasting sequenses at pre-determined sites. Test dirt for gram of gold per kg. Have enough material for at least 20 blasts. Start capitalization of project as soon as I have results. Time is running out, liquidity squeese inc. Call/email all my investor contacts with updated online prospectus/pdf.

This is going to be an all-or-nothing scenario. If I fail to generate acceptable precious metals yields, in combination with swift initiation of the capitalization for securing the areas I will be heavily indebted. I must complete capitalization of the mineral extraction project within August at latest! When I have the required seed capital I will have enough funds to employ the services of professional blasting engineers.

If all fails, I will initiate my career with a private security firm in conflict zones to acquire maximum funds in the shortest period of time to repay the debts.

First coming costume party this autumn, dress up as a police officer. Arrive with insignias:-) Will be awesome as people will be very astonished:-)

Side note; imagine if law enforcement would visit me the next days. They would probably get the wrong idea and think I was a terrorist, lol )
Vis hele sitatet...
Noticing that the testo withdrawal is contributing to increased aggressiveness. As I'm now continuing with 50mg it will most likely pass. I wish it would be possible to somehow manipulate this effect to my advantage later on when it is needed. Because the state seems to very efficiently suppress fear. I wonder if it is possible to acquire specialized "aggressiveness" pills on the market. It would probably be extremely useful in select military operations, especially when combined with steroids and ECA stack...! It would turn you into a superhuman one-man-army for 2 hours!<3
Vis hele sitatet...
Han skriver stadig om et høyt steroide bruk. Forklarer at alle synes han var kraftig bygd.
Må si, inntrykket av ham har forandret seg. Dette var helt klart ikke noe spontant, men noe han virkelig trodde og brente for. Skal mye til for at han får diagnosen psykisk syk. Den diagnosen blir slengt rundt alt for ofte spør du meg. Sannsynligvis vil han nekte for å være psykisk syk samtidig og ta ansvar for handlingene sine. Ikke i den forstanden at han sier han har gjort noe kriminelt, men at han tar på seg skylden. Hvor feil det enn høres ut i mitt hodet, så må jeg si jeg er imponert over ham. På tross av at handlingen hans er så brutal, grotesk og pervers som den er, er alt planlagt ned til siste detalj. Håper verden ikke får se noen på samme nivå som ham.
Sitat av telebohrian82 Vis innlegg
Han skriver stadig om et høyt steroide bruk. Forklarer at alle synes han var kraftig bygd.
Vis hele sitatet...
han var bodybuildinger sammen med broren min
Sitat av hemmeligegreier Vis innlegg
Står det om tre bomber i boken?
Vis hele sitatet...
Eksemplene hans illusterer 3 x 600kg bomber pr. mann som en basis for effektiv aksjon... 1 x 600kg har gått av hittil...
Eksemplene hans illusterer 3 x 600kg bomber pr. mann som en basis for effektiv aksjon... 1 x 600kg har gått av hittil...
Vis hele sitatet...
Så to bomber til skal av ?
Sitat av telebohrian82 Vis innlegg
Vis hele sitatet...
Forklarer -litt- hvorfor han er så skrudd også.
samfunnsukritisk
Sitat av esl Vis innlegg
Vis hele sitatet...
Han skriver jo så og si at han heller dreper uskyldige i stede for å mislykkes i å drepe en "viktigere" person. Leiren deres virket vel som ett lett mål, hvertfall med tanke på hvor mange mennesker som var samlet der :/
Sitat av esl Vis innlegg
Vis hele sitatet...
Jo:

"First coming costume party this autumn, dress up as a police officer. Arrive with insignias:-) Will be awesome as people will be very astonished:-)"
Sitat av Kolobok Vis innlegg
Vis hele sitatet...
My initial plan was to earn at least 5 million, then use the acquired funds to start a pan-European conservative movement or plan an advanced operation. It started out great and I earned my first mill (NOK) at the age of 24 which peaked at 4 million, 12 months later.
Vis hele sitatet...
------------------

I spent three years were I focused on writing the compendium, 2083. During a 12 month period in the beginning, I also played World of Warcraft part time (which had been a dream for some time – hardcore raiding. I lived very ascetic and relatively isolated in this period. These three years would also contribute to detach myself from my “old life”. It’s a process I used in order to isolate myself from most of my network, in preparation for the coming operation. I feel that this period was needed in order to completely ”detach myself from “the game”, my “former shallow consumerist lifestyle ” in order to ensure full focus on the matters at hand.
Vis hele sitatet...
Q: But doesn’t it worry you that 95% of all Europeans will openly detest you and call you a murderer and a terrorist?

A: It’s human nature to be selfish, to seek admiration, love and affection. This is why very few people will have the self insight, the ideological and moral confidence and strength to act selflessly on behalf of their own countrymen on their own initiative without a solid hierarchical organisation or country supporting and encouraging them. [...]
Vis hele sitatet...
Er ikke så mange spørsmål som blir utelatt til fantasien, etter å ha skummet meg igjennom den boken...
Så to bomber til skal av ?
Vis hele sitatet...
Er da vel bare han som vet noe slikt, jeezez... jeg sitter her bare med kalkulatoren min og vet hvor mye gjødsel han har kjøpt, og politifolk som roper til Aftenpostens journalister at de ikke har kontroll på to bomber ennå.
Bare for å bryte isen litt her, noen som har mailet politiet om boken?
Så de for infoen om at det kan muligens være 2 bomber til.
Vis hele sitatet...
Han kjøpte seks tonn gjødsel, og tre tonn var igjen. Hmm...
Hertugen av Dvask
Regner med at politiet og media sitter å leser boken as we speak. Ikke kommet ut på vg ennå. Kan hende de venter til de har lest mer, eller at de unnlater å nevne det..
Han kjøpte seks tonn gjødsel, og tre tonn var igjen. Hmm...
Vis hele sitatet...
Det er nettopp det jeg har insistert på siden jeg begynte å diskutere på dette forumet. Noen mente at det gikk med på prøvesprenging.. men jeg vet ikke, etter å ha skummet litt gjennom boka, ser det ut som alt er planlagt til minste detalje.
Som spurt før; Har Aftenposten (Haugsgjerd=marxist) og NRK ("ARK") sjekket parkeringshusene sine i helgen? De to stedene er ihvertfall de jeg husker han har nevnt negativt av hva jeg har lest siste døgnet.
søk marius og fabian i boken så finner dere info om brødrene mine
Sitat av Blåtann Vis innlegg
Bare for å bryte isen litt her, noen som har mailet politiet om boken?
Så de for infoen om at det kan muligens være 2 bomber til.
Vis hele sitatet...
Har pratet med kriminalvakten i Oslo og mailet boken dit.

Målet med aksjonen er å spre boken, bekreftes her.
As noted, this, the financing stage, was as you may know a sub-task of a bigger operation, which is still in progress. The creation of this compendium is actually a larger and more central task in this process, as I would never have had enough funds to create it if wasn’t for my earlier financial/business ventures. The actual military operation is also a sub-task as well as it is a marketing method for the distribution of this compendium among other things.
Vis hele sitatet...
Det er nettopp det jeg har insistert på siden jeg begynte å diskutere på dette forumet. Noen mente at det gikk med på prøvesprenging.. men jeg vet ikke, etter å ha skummet litt gjennom boka, ser det ut som alt er planlagt til minste detalje.
Vis hele sitatet...
Sitat: "Friday July 22 - Day 82: Initiate blasting sequenses at pre-determined sites."

Det ser ut til at flere bomber skulle gå av, men bare en av dem gjorde det faktisk.

Gikk noe galt, og han tok backup-løsningen i stedet?

Står det noe i boken om Utøya som backup-plan?
Sist endret av hemmeligegreier; 23. juli 2011 kl. 21:34.
Primary weapon with holographic sight + 3x flip-up magnifier + green laser: 4,5 kg
Secondary weapon with green laser: 0,7 kg
1,5 litre of water (in a camelbak water pouch): 1,5 kg
Mobile Ballistic Shield: 4-5 kg
6 x Banana clips 30 rounds - 5.56 or 7.65: 6 kg
4 x small clips 30 rounds – 9 mm for side arm: 2 kg
10 x Grenades (splint, smoke, flash), gas mask, medic supply etc: 4-5 kg
Base layers: boots, “skins” compression suit (leggings + long sleeve), boxer, tactical gloves, socks: 1,2 kg
Vis hele sitatet...
Dette er jo helt sinnsykt. Mannen har rett og slett lagt en guide til terror og han er også første mann til å teste den ut i praksis. Når jeg tenker over hvor lenge han må ha planlagt dette, og at han i boken forteller om at det har vært ett møte i England hvor 12 personer fra forskjellige europeiske land deltok, så frykter jeg at andre også er involvert og at det er mer som vil skje.

If I had known then, what I know today, by following this guide, I would have managed to complete the operation within 30 days instead of using almost 80 days. By following my guide, anyone can create the foundation for a spectacular operation with only 1 person in less than a month even if adding 2 "resting" days!:-)
Vis hele sitatet...
Easily obtainable chemical agents include:

Uragan D2 (manufactured for killing bugs). Three kilogram is enough to kill as many as 40*000 people. The product is currently only produced by one Austrian company but it is easily obtainable. The “acid gas” vaporises as soon as the hermetically sealed containers are opened. Extremely small doses of this chemical is needed to kill a person.
Vis hele sitatet...
Han skriver også om lokasjoner for atomkraftverk og legger frem planer på angrep av disse.
sendte et live tips til tv2 for en liten stund siden
fikk til svar at de viste om det og de drev med gjennomgang av boken
Ifølge seg selv har han laget 1,8 tonn ANFO, fordelt på tre bomber:
Monday June 20 - Day 50: I spent the day purifying a batch of PA and cleaning all the beakers for storage. I went all over the property to ensure that it would be presentable for today's visit. There was a 37kg pile of aluminium powder on plastic sheet I was unable to move so I covered it up as best as I could. There was also a lot of stains on the work bench in the barn I was unable to do anything about. Then there was the 1,8 tons of ANFO bags and equipment stashed in the spider cave. I covered it up properly but she would easily notice the diesel smell from the bags and uncover it if she went in there... The fate of the whole operation relies on her not noticing. She came to the farm around 20.30. We talked for a while and she said she wanted to stay the night, sleeping in one of the outhouses. It was late in the evening so she wanted to spend the next day getting things from her storage room. I said it was fine and I fed her a story about me having to salvage much of the fertilizer for long term storage, seeing that I would not be able to sow the planned crop (sugar beets) due to too much rocks in the soil. I needed her to be prepared in case she went into the spider room. I just hope she would let me know if she got suspicious the next day so I could take necessary action...
Vis hele sitatet...
Mer galskap
I have been storing three bottles of Château Kirwan 1979 (French red wine) which I purchased at an auction 10 years ago with the intention of enjoying them at a very special occasion. Considering the fact that my martyrdom operation draws ever closer I decided to bring one to enjoy with my extended family at our annual Christmas party in December. I brought the other flask to Marius` party a few days later and shared it with my friends. It was an absolutely exquisite experience that will not be forgotten. My thought was to save the last flask for my last martyrdom celebration and enjoy it with the two high class model whores I intend to rent prior to the mission. My interpretation of being a “Perfect Knight” does not and should not include celibacy, although some of my KT peers might disagree with me on this point. I believe that in order to strengthen the resolve, morale and motivation prior to a martyrdom operation, the Justiciar Knight should be encouraged to embrace and take advantage of a significant reward system designed to increase focus and remove any last doubts. A pragmatic approach, which involves acknowledging the primal aspects of man for the purpose of preparing him for a martyrdom operation, should always take precedence over misguided piety, which only increases the chance of jeopardizing the execution of the operation. And I believe the majority of war strategy analysts will agree with me on this.
Vis hele sitatet...
Kan dette vise til en backup-plan?

"If all fails, I will initiate my career with a private security firm in conflict zones to acquire maximum funds in the shortest period of time to repay the debts."

"Acquire maximum funds" = skyte ungdommer?
Q: Can significant indirect damage against civilians be justified?

A: Yes and no. It can be justified in the sense that it is the only pragmatical way to move forward. When someone blows up a government building it is obviously not with the intention to kill the cleaning lady or the janitor. The target has been selected after careful consideration because it will yield the wanted results.

There are extreme and moderate forces. We are all cultural conservatives even though we use different means. We have taken it upon ourselves to use brute, cynical force so other people don’t have to. The other political fronts should welcome it as a necessary evil in order to rid ourselves of a much greater evil.

Innocent people will die, in the thousands. But it is still better than the alternative; millions of dead Europeans, which is the worst case phase 3 scenario.
Sitat av pyth0n Vis innlegg
søk marius og fabian i boken så finner dere info om brødrene mine
Vis hele sitatet...
hehe stod litt om cannabis og hjernekapasistet der og
Sitat: "Friday July 22 - Day 82: Initiate blasting sequenses at pre-determined sites."

Det ser ut til at flerebomber skulle gå av, men bare en av dem gjorde det faktisk.

Gikk noe galt, og han tok backup-løsningen i stedet?

Står det noe i boken om Utøya som backup-plan?
Vis hele sitatet...
Isåfall er det noen "blindgjengere" noen steder...
Kan dette vise til en backup-plan?

"If all fails, I will initiate my career with a private security firm in conflict zones to acquire maximum funds in the shortest period of time to repay the debts."

"Acquire maximum funds" = skyte ungdommer?
Vis hele sitatet...
Nei, han blir blakk. Han har 9 kredittkort sto det i boka. Han gjør det du nevnte om det ikke går etter planen (sprengstoffet virker ikke, etc)
Sist endret av esl; 23. juli 2011 kl. 21:36.
Sitat av sitat fra boka
Marius, my oldest friend. We have been close since we were eleven years old. We have had some ups and downs during the last 19 years but we have managed to preserve our friendship. He is a patriot but relatively a-political. He knows what is going on but doesn’t really care that much about the future as he is living his life now. Motto: a week without getting laid is a week without meaning;p He’s a good guy and I appreciate him. I started the process of de-socialisation 4 years ago to create a certain distance to my friends (to prevent them from finding out what I’m using most of my time on).
Vis hele sitatet...
Har ikke ord for hvor gjennomtenkt alt er... Utrolig...
Leser med lysdart gjennom boka.

Estimated funds required for high quality equipment

Armour, weapons and ammo: 7 000 – 30 000 Euro
Explosives materials: 5 000 – 100 000 Euro
Other logistics/transport/lodging: 3 000 – 20 000 Euro

Total amount spent in the planning + creation of book

Aprox 240 000 Euro, 140 000 for the creation of the compendium and approximately 140 000 Euro for the operation.
Vis hele sitatet...
Siden 1999? fy faen.
Leser med lysfart gjennom boka.

Estimated funds required for high quality equipment

Armour, weapons and ammo: 7 000 – 30 000 Euro
Explosives materials: 5 000 – 100 000 Euro
Other logistics/transport/lodging: 3 000 – 20 000 Euro

Total amount spent in the planning + creation of book

Aprox 240 000 Euro, 140 000 for the creation of the compendium and approximately 140 000 Euro for the operation.
Vis hele sitatet...
After some research into this issue I concluded that getting normal loans was out of the question as I did not fulfil the minimum required demands (official tax records from previous year indicating a high income, real estate etc). This would be an option for individuals who have real estate or people who can document at least a stable income. Getting credit cards seemed to be the only alternative for me and I would have to be creative as these requirements are also quite strict. I had 60 000 Euro but wanted an additional reserve credit of at least 20 000 Euro as a safety buffer. On May 2009 I started a company and transferred the first “salary to myself” and created documentation on behalf of the company supporting this. My intention was to create the necessary documentation to get at least a minimum of credit.
Vis hele sitatet...
Hentet fra boka
Standard medlem
Lurer på hva denne karen kunne ha blitt hvis han brukte vettet sitt på noe annet..
Sist endret av Bombasa; 23. juli 2011 kl. 21:43.
Har ikke sett noe om el-tenner i boken, så det ser ut som han utrolig nok har brukt vanlig lunte. Det fjerner hvertfall muligheten for flere bomber.

Tuesday July 19 - Day 79:
Started packing down gear, filled diesel/gasoline on cars and mini-MC. Tested mini-MC. Treaded a fuse inside a surgical tube and tested it. There were 75 cm of fuse so it should burn for 75 seconds. Due to the lack of oxygen in the tube it burnt in less than 2 sec!! Damn, I'm glad I checked this beforehand... No surgical tube then...
Vis hele sitatet...
Sist endret av drittunge; 23. juli 2011 kl. 21:43.
NOEN med rask PC: Gjør søk på spesifikke ord i boken for å finne ut mer om potensielt flere bomber.
Informasjon om denne tråden: Vi har valgt å kjøre en mer passiv modereringsstil når det gjelder denne hendelsen, men nå begynner ting å gå litt over styr. Vi varsler at denne tråden kommer til å bli stengt om en dag eller to ettersom den har syltet ned i "chatting" og et evig sammensurium av ulike emner. Dere som har emner dere fortsatt ønsker å diskutere som er relatert til dette kan lage dere en egen tråd som er litt mer avgrenset til ett emne.

"Internett-detektiver": Vær snill å tenk dere om et par ganger før dere legger ut informasjon om mennesker som dere "tror" kan ha noe med denne saken å gjøre. Tro kan dere gjøre i kirken, som de sier. Dere hadde ikke likt det hvis andre la ut deres navn og på syltynnt grunnlag insinuerte at dere hadde noe med denne saken å gjøre...
Tråden er nå stengt. Dette er på ingen måte for å stoppe diskusjon om emnet eller å bedrive sensur, men for å føre til en ryddigere og mer strukturert debatt. Dere som ønsker å diskutere videre kan lage nye tråder som er mer avgrenset til et konkret emne per tråd.