Du må være registrert og logget inn for å kunne legge ut innlegg på freak.no
X
LOGG INN
... eller du kan registrere deg nå
Dette nettstedet er avhengig av annonseinntekter for å holde driften og videre utvikling igang. Vi liker ikke reklame heller, men alternativene er ikke mange. Vær snill å vurder å slå av annonseblokkering, eller å abonnere på en reklamefri utgave av nettstedet.
  3 2890
Blaze it fgt
Limer inn tripp rapporten som jeg har skrevet på reddit, skrevet på engelsk på en forståelig måte :=)

I've never wrote a trip report before but I'm gonna give it a shot and tell you how I fucked up. So this happened a year ago I think, writing it now won't be easy but I do my best.

I finished work on the evening went home and was surfing on the internet, thought I would actually go to sleep soon. Suddenly I was informed by my buddy (let's call him Mr.R) that 3 of my friends spontaneously decided to drive to HardBass in Amsterdam. They didn't say a word to me or Mr.R, so I thought if they are going to have a fun time why can't we. I packed up my shit and drove 1,5h to Mr.R's house, with me I got what I THOUGHT was 0,5 g of this research chemical, bk-2cb.

When I finally arrived at his place I went straight upstairs to his "shitty" room. The reason I call it shitty is because I tripped so many times (shrooms and other stuff, but mostly shrooms) in this fucking yellow room that I had enough of it. The room itself was special if you ask me, one of the walls had a 45 degree angle and there was creepy drawings all over it. Anyway me and Mr.R decided to make 2, 150 mg drops - we weighted the shit put it in a gel caps and chugged it down with some water. And then we waited.

01:00h after the drop we thought something was going on but were't really sure, we took it on empty stomach too. We both decided to wait some more, full of faith that it will kick in soon.

01:30h We've been waiting for so long that we got frustrated, Mr.R told me that I got scammed, that this shit does not work at all. I was desperate so i made a line, sniffed that shit up and oooo boy, THAT was the FUCKING worst thing I sniffed, period. I went straight to the kitchen, tears pouring out like a fucking waterfall, hurt so much I though I sniffed hot crushed coals. The pain relieved after about 20 min, I waited some more but STILL got no effect.

02:00h I lied to Mr.R that I got something going on after this line I took, so he suddenly woke up made a liner and took it like a vacuum cleaner. After I saw his face I couldn't stop laughing, red face, lots of tears and this ugly scary look .

02:30h There was something in the air, things moving slightly, walls breathing, very subtle. We were both like, is that it? is it all? Being not very impressed we said to each other fuck it, let's take the rest divided it in 2 and bomb it. NOW here's the catch, I ordered 0,5 g and I remember that when I was at my place I weighted the whole thing i the scale showed a little over 0,8 g. I realized that after we dropped our last and biggest dose (300mg).

03:20h So I was sitting on this couch looking and the drawing on the wall, and then BOOOOOOOOOM the journey started. The drawings on the wall started mooving and melting like craazy, I was so shocked cause I have never seen this type of hallucinations before. The whole room was different, veery different. About 10-20 min after me Mr.R was having a heart attack. He couldn't feel his finger tips, his heart rate was waay to high and he thought he was gonna pass out. Ha sat on the couch, I was trying to calm him down and then he says WHAT THE FUCK!!, a laser beam just popped out of the tv screen. I knew it stared to work on him as well I mean I could barley handle myself, he then walks and says I SURVIVED A HEART ATTACK and it looked like he was enjoying what he sees.

04:00h I knew this was just the comeup and thing we're starting to get realllyy trippy, I saw patterns over all, I had kind of a film over my eyes, pupils? Mr.R said that my eyes where like a big deep dark well, no pigment at all. I mean I wouldn't even call this hallucination it was more like curtains over my eyes, things were doubling, tripling, morphing, shifting rapidly. I saw things that wasn't really there, or deeply disturbed, close to a delirious state of mind.

05:30h Music sounded out of this world, got a really deep connection to the sound. Conversation was possible but not entirely correct, there where just soo much things to look at I couldn't focus on talking properly. The interesting things happened inside our bodies. We both agreed that our bodies has been paralyzed from the inside, the body load was out of this world, nipples were stiff as fuck the whole time, same with hair - stood right up. We kinda felt that we damaged out bodies, but we were having so much fun we didn't care .

06:00h Tried to eat a pizza bun I thought to myself I can't eat that, felt so processed and unnatural. Anyway ate half of it, 10 min later I throw up, and like a lot definitely more then this half pizza bun. After that I see an alien, his 15 years old brother walks in completely bald, I mean he had nice hair before and seeing him bald was just fucking weird aka. not right.

07:00h Both me and Mr.R was aware that his father is awake, we were scared to go downstairs to even take a piss. Mr.R pissed in a bottle, I couldn't hold it any longer and refused to piss in a bottle so I went downstairs. At the beginning when I came to his house I made a chicken salat for his father and left it in the fridge. When I walked downstairs I saw his father laying on the couch talking to Mr.R's brother. He saw me he was happy that one of us finally came down to him, he said that the salat was good but he's a big guy he need more :P I said to him yea you're a big guy, you "swallow"... I was supposed to say "you eat much" but I did what I did. It sounded soo freaking weird I though he thinks I'm talking about swallowing semen. I panicked and went straight to the bathroom, had no fucking idea what I just did, i heard them talking about this. I actually started crying because of what I said, I pissed and went upstairs fast as fuck not even looking at him, and then I felt ashamed for what I did for a good hour or to, cried sometimes.. silly me :0.

The rest of the trip was, hmm, a fucking torture?? I was laying on Mr.R's bed, he was laying on the couch. All we did was checking if the other one is still alive. Mr.R?, yes he replied, are you alive?, yuup. Mr.R, yes he replied, whats up?, same. And that's how it went till the trip ended, just laying there like zombies or dead people, hallucinating and squeezing the fuck out of our minds.

15:00h I had to move to an other room cause my dear friend fell asleep, idk how he does it but whatever we take he always manages to sleep. I was struggling heavily and then I had w worst conversation in my life. My mother called me for a talk. I didn't tell her that I was at my friends house, I had to lie that I was at my place watching a movie. The whole conversation was weird and she kneew that something wasn't right, but I kept lying and our small talk shortly ended. I felt soo fucking guilty after that.

15:07h Then I had an other fucked up conversation with my cousin, this one was out of this world. He took a bunch of drugs who knows what, guessing LSD amph etc. He was psychotic, talked about everything and nothing, cursed alot and I knew he's fucked but I couldn't help him. He then ended in a mental hospital for a couple of months...

16:00h Still no sleep, my head is kinda empty. I went to his brother and he saved my ass, made me a tea, gave me cake, we talked a little he calmed me down, we actually laughed a lot watching videos on the internet. This was exactly what I needed, I then fell asleep for a hours and a half, packed my shit and went to my mom for a surprise visit. The End.

Last words: I don't regret taking this dose cause it was sort of a unique experience, but i wouldn't do it again, or would I?, in other circumstances maybe. I don't recommend taking dose this high cause it's torture, I know people have taken much more than I, and I really can't imagine how they felt, cause I personally couldn't recognize his yellow room at the time, being so fucked up.

Sorry for my English, did my best, Cheers
▼ ... over en måned senere ... ▼
nå merker jeg at jeg fikk lyst til og ture. god trip raport!
Er bk-2cb mye mindre potent i forhold til vanlig 2c-b HCL? 400mg høres ut som en latterlig farlig dose viss det er nesten samme greia som vanlig 2c-b.
Blaze it fgt
Trådstarter
Ja RC analogen til 2c-b er mye mindre potent enn orginalen, og varer mye lenger. 400mg er en høy dose, men har sett rapporter der folk har tatt et gram og det "gikk"