Du må være registrert og logget inn for å kunne legge ut innlegg på freak.no
X
LOGG INN
... eller du kan registrere deg nå
Dette nettstedet er avhengig av annonseinntekter for å holde driften og videre utvikling igang. Vi liker ikke reklame heller, men alternativene er ikke mange. Vær snill å vurder å slå av annonseblokkering, eller å abonnere på en reklamefri utgave av nettstedet.
  56 18997
Aim-assist ... minner meg om gode gamle CSG / HLG-aiming med lav FOV. Ikke noe nytt mao.
Forskjellen er vel at det er snakk om proffe spillere som har fått skreddersydde cheats av en privat utvikler som kun har solgt til få spillere og som har vært undetected i flere år. Selve konseptene i cheaten er ikke noe nytt.
Sist endret av danielsk; 27. november 2014 kl. 14:46.
Det konseptet der er ikke noe nytt det heller, markedet har vært der siden starten. Du hadde flust med folk som solgte skreddersydde cheats way back when. Utviklere spesialiserte seg på de forskjellige anti cheatene forskjellige ligaer brukte blant annet (VAC var uansett et non-issue back in the day), osv osv osv.
Som solgte eksklusivt til proffe utøvere? Har jeg aldri hørt om.
Det stemmer det. Som sagt var markedet vel så stort under 1.6.
Du hadde alt mulig av cheats back in the day og, blant annet cheats utviklet spesielt mtp. LAN matches (ingen visuals) osv.
Sitat av pinkrabbitz Vis innlegg
Det stemmer det. Som sagt var markedet vel så stort under 1.6.
Du hadde alt mulig av cheats back in the day og, blant annet cheats utviklet spesielt mtp. LAN matches (ingen visuals) osv.
Vis hele sitatet...
For eksempel Aaseng: YouTube Video Her.

In 2006 at the Arctic Gathering, a LAN-party in the middle of Norway, a norwegian counter strike player named "Aaseng" was caught for using design-cheats while helping his team winning USD ~3000.

But honestly: how clean was this "winning" team?

The norwegian CS-community was shocked after the release of this movie. Most viewers were easily convinced by the film's solid proofs and was amazed how people actually could use cheat on LAN-tournaments.
This 'cheat-bust' turned out to be the most controversial and well known "bust" in norwegian, and probably scandinavian, Counter Strike history.
Vis hele sitatet...
Uttalelse fra flusha:

Hello everyone, i am going to talk a bit about all the cheating accusations that people have directed towards me.

First of all i have been playing competetively for about 7-8 years now, both CS 1.6 and CS:GO.
I have been heavily accused all my career except for the 1 and a half year after we got a breakout tournament at Copenhagen games 2013.
But ever since the VAC bans of KQLY and SF went public the community has been on a witch hunt for players (mostly me).
The only thing the community has managed to get me and my team is alot of undeserved hate.

I have never been banned or gotten disqualified for cheating from a tournament/league/ladder in all my life,
yet i have been reviewed by alot of different admins, for example ESL admins has reviewed me on several occasions.

The only thing i can say about the clips on me is that i have a very different playstyle and i lift my mouse ALOT more than the average pro player.

The last thing i would like to say is that this community is a fucking joke, ever since this witch hunt started 9 out of 10 messages to me on twitter/facebook
has been insults or deaththreats.
The other 1 out of 10 are fans that still appreciate what we do and just want to tell us that they are still cheering for us, i thank them for this.

It is just sad that you might have destroyed one of the best teams in the world with your hatred towards my team,
some players in my team feels like there is no more enjoyment in the game and would rather quit than to keep playing in this situation.

I love esports and the joy you can get out of it, the only problem with it is the community and all that they bring,
this is why i have never cared about the community, social medias and other stuff like that. I only do these things for the sponsors of my team.
Vis hele sitatet...