Du må være registrert og logget inn for å kunne legge ut innlegg på freak.no
X
LOGG INN
... eller du kan registrere deg nå
Dette nettstedet er avhengig av annonseinntekter for å holde driften og videre utvikling igang. Vi liker ikke reklame heller, men alternativene er ikke mange. Vær snill å vurder å slå av annonseblokkering, eller å abonnere på en reklamefri utgave av nettstedet.
  3 1616
Hei!
My Norwegian skills is pretty much nonexistent so I hope it's OK I write in english on this forum.

What does the law say in Norway when it comes to smoking and smugling cannabis? Smugling is what interests me the most. Just curious how our neighbours are doing

Any "charts" to see how much $$$ in fine, and how many days/months/years in prison you get for different amounts of cannabis? Will get 100g get you jail? 200g? etc

Hope you guys can help me out. Thanks a ton in advance,
Flatan

ps. Not sure if i placed this thread in the right category...
Yes, smugling vil give you fine or jail. How strict sentence you will gent from smuggling 100 g , I don't know. But I guess some weeks in jail. I extreme smuggler cases you can get 21 years in jail (allmost the hardest sentence in Norway). And for foreigners, the fines are allmost allways pretty rough...

I was taken in a speed camera 16 km/h above the speed limit (80 km/h), for about 10 years ago. It costed me 3600 nkr (about $ 445 today), and three marks on my drivers license. When you get eight marks in three years, you loose the license for six monthts. Just to tell you, how strict it is.

So I guess, it will get expensive, if tou'll get caught...
Trådstarter
2 0
Thanks for your reply
Damn! That's sick. Jail for 100g is not acceptable
Just 1 gram on the street will land you a fine on 3-4000NOK. Smugling seems to end in jail time either way, and the customs are really strict, depending on means of transportation.