View Single Post
Jeg tror også på Qanon!

Jeg håper virkelig at det Q sier stemmer, og at det blir gjort noe med...!

Det ble postet på QRV i går, en lenke til en screenshot av en thread på 4Chan /pol hvor den som skriver sier at han er dypt inne i granskingen av Clinton. Og dette tilbake i 2016!
https://i.redd.it/6zq652jwnhuz.png

Her er noe av det som står der, og som virkelig er jaw-dropping! :O

"If we recommend, we literally hand over documentation implying the entire government is involved in treason at the highest levels and everyone is about to duck and cover, as well as some sensitive details of SAPs (Special Access Programs) which would obliterate national security."

"Your moral inclinations may look good on the internet, but in real life the situation is complicated. You cannot possibly ask the entire government to prosecute itself. Lynch has also given to the Foundation (Clinton), and has many ties to many people she should not. Remember that Bill appointed her. She is a great prosecutor, but she did not get where she is by simply being good at her job."

"I will put it to you this way: You have three choices,

A) Turn over all of the information to the DOJ, make public a recommendation, the truth comes out, the entire world realizes how much the US is meddling in foreign affairs and we go to war, the civilian population realizes how much foreign money influences our government, and a civil war begins.

B) You cherry-pick the data to implicate the people already in the eye of the public opinion, so the chips fall on the heads of a select few and the whole system does not crash.

C) You do nothing and watch the unstable political climate to gauge how you will respond."

Hmm....Jeg skjønner at dette kan ta tid altså. Den vanskeligste "operasjonen" i historien indeed, hvis alt dette stemmer!