View Single Post
Sitat av entropi Vis innlegg
Strangely, I have met a lot of Dutch people both in Norway, in the Netherlands and in other countries, and I've always felt that we connect very easily. I've often thought that Dutch people have a way of talking, a sense of humour etc that really "clicks" with me as a Norwegian. We've passed the polite stage and become personal rather quickly.
Vis hele sitatet...
I agree with this fully. I've got several Dutch friends - either exchange students or just random people I've met somewhere in Norway, which I talk to and hang out with regularly. Many of them are close friends which i travel with and visit on a regular basis. It seems strange to me that all of a sudden "everyone you know" doesn't click with Norwegians because of 'this and that', when so many people I've met says the 'complete' opposite.

Sure, some Norwegians are a bit tough to get close to in the beginning, but from there people say it's a breeze. I would normally say that "you might have too high expectations due to your other travels and meeting up with like-minded and connecting really well", but I can't really pinpoint why you're having such difficulties..
Sist endret av The Riddler; 23. desember 2016 kl. 22:41.