View Single Post
Sitat av murloc Vis innlegg
It's hard to be general about this. People are different in different parts of the country. In my experience foreigners have no trouble getting close friends in Norway. Of course i don't know how it is form your perspective. I can only speak for my self, but if you came up to in a bar, i would be friendly and talk to you. Becoming close friends is of course something else, but it starts somewhere.

I do think you are correct on a very general level. It is not new that we are a bit more closed in than the rest of Europe, or so ive heard. And to be clear, there is nothing inherently wrong with that. But i do see how it could put of people who are used to a more open people.

The point about not being able to take criticism is a new one. I would say thats more of a personal trait, than a national one. I mean we are nothing special except for having the luck of finding oil. Otherwise id say we are mostly on par with most similar countries.

What city do you live in btw?
Vis hele sitatet...
No its not hard to generalising. I have lived in Drammen, Oslo, Trondheim and living right now in Aalesund. It's same everywhere.

The most of my foreign friends agrees 100 %.

Sitat av RavnX Vis innlegg
Is this article relevant? : http://moverdb.com/least-friendly-expats/

Norway is really high on the unfrendly list
Vis hele sitatet...

Have to read this. Thank you so much!
Sist endret av bluestraveler; 23. desember 2016 kl. 17:06. Grunn: Automatisk sammenslåing med etterfølgende innlegg.