View Single Post
Sitat av Grossie Vis innlegg
Norwegians are cold towards others, that is true.. But i cant imagine you living here for 3 years and not getting one single Norwegian friend. I have a friend who is from the US, who lived in Norway for roughly 18 months before i met him. He invited me to a party at his apartment, and he had roughly 20 "close" Norwegian, and around 10 foreign friends on visit that evening..

I met him in the gym, and we started talking, and we became friends.. Really not that hard to get to know Norwegians, if you speak to them.

Regarding your statement that we don't take criticism well, thats not right.. We get criticized by the EU, Russia and China all the time. All jokes aside, I doubt Norwegians take criticize any harder or refuse to listen more then others.

We are not shy to let people know how good we have it, though most make jokes of us, when they hear how much taxes we pay, and what you have to pay for everything.
Vis hele sitatet...

Small talk friends yeas. But not one single close one. That's true and as I said earlier. This have never happened to me before. I have not changed.

Yes you really get offended most of the time if you get criticised. I find that also very rare.

So your take is that I am mostly wrong?