View Single Post
Setter min anger over at jeg ikke brukte mine 5000 fra paypal kontoen over i bitcoins slik planen var, fordi kontoen min ble limited da jeg prøvde å gjøre det via vpn. Kunne likevel blitt en del mye penger nå, dette var dog i august i år, så ikke millionær-mye akkurat. Men en hyggelig sum.

In mid 2012 (1) BTC was roughly $5, meaning our fellow miner spent $50,000+ on gear in coins alone. If he would have kept his BTC and sold them at a price of 700, he would be a Millionaire at this point.
Though we do not know if we would have kept them this long or cashed out at 350 or earlier. With that in mind, taking into consideration his 25 THs setup, he should be able to mine at least 5 BTC a day, those calculators are giving me something close to 20, but we need to think about the increase of difficulty and other miners gearing up.
In the grand scheme of things, if /u/andrethegiantshead is able to mine 5 BTC a day at its current value he should still be able to recuperate his investment of $50,000 [50000/750] = 66.7 BTC [66.7/5]=13.5 days. So it would take him roughly 2 weeks to make back his investment of 50 grand in BTC which he blew back in 2012.
I understand that we might not be able to make back his potential earnings of $7 Million, but he could still earn a pretty penny on the side and we don't know where BTC is headed..it might still be in its infancy.
Vis hele sitatet...
ince ASICs arrived I took my last 100 BTC and currently have 1TH + 20BTC in the bank to show for it... don't think I'll even get it back to the original 100!
Today is the day I can say I would have been a Bitcoin Millionaire. Mined 800+ coins on DeepBit with a dozen+ video cards 2011-2012. Sold most trying to use "bitcoin like cash" :/ (hey that was the idea... RIGHT GUYS? Guys???)
Vis hele sitatet...