View Single Post
Isj. Så guffen tendens det har blitt rundt på world wide's forums, man trenger minst 200 poster for å lage egne tråder.
Jeg forstår jo hvorfor, men herregud, det må da være mulig å få bruke ett forum uten å investere dager i det..
Nok om det, det er ikke dette det handler om, men det er grunnen til at jeg må ta det til freak, uten at siden er spesielt egnet.
Tilgi meg at jeg ikke har oversatt tilbake, jeg tenker at vi leser jo stort sett engelsk rundt på nettet hele dagen, så det går greit, eller hva?

I'm working on a project that involves a lot of onomatopoeia (the written, or spoken word of a sound.) especially around hip hop, and then of course mainly gun sounds.
Like Big L said; "My guns go BOOM BOOM, and yo' guns go pow-pow"
When I started on this project i assumed each rapper had his own gun-sound, I would of course discover that this was not the case.
But it does happen?
Or is the onomatopoeias used around so freely that there is no hope in connecting each of them to certain rappers?
I think I found some that seems personal enough to become synonymous with one rapper.
Blakka Blakka -Biggie
Rat-a-tat-tat -Snoop
Blaow -ODB

I need some HipHop-head to share his thoughts around the subject, and perhaps suggest some other onomatopoeia that seems to be "owned" by a specific rapper.
Vis hele sitatet...
Noen tanker rundt dette?