Tråd: Ripple(XRP)
View Single Post
Legger dette inn her for de interesserte:

Hi everyone, i would juste advice you HOLDING you Ripple money. It's not necessary to sell it now. Ripple has so many advantages for the futur it's pretty awesome :
✔ 15 of the top 50 banks work with Ripple
✔ 30 active integrations
✔ 87 coverage of FX crosses
✔ 116 countries with banks implementing Ripple in production.
✔ 4 seconds transactions processing (More than any other cryptos)
✔ Third place of world most powerful crypto marketcap
✔ Ripple enables banks to open new revenue opportunities, lower processing costs and deliver better overall customer experiences
✔ Ripple has boomed across the cryptocurrency marketplace as it recorded $30 million in new transactions in the second quarter of this year alone, as well as saw the token listed on 25 new exchanges �� ��
�� I predict Ripple will reach 100$ by the end of 2018, and even more in the futur. Ripple isn't only a decentralized money, Ripple works with banks and is secured from a political crash.
Remember this : "If Ripple is able to deliver the goods on half of its promise, and in the span of 10 years, it captures one-tenth of the worldwide market of real-time money transfers between banks, the price of XRP is likely to not only reach $100, but many times that . Remember it’s going after the multi-trillion dollar financial services market, which sees a volume of transactions worth $14trn per day".
So i seriously advice you to keep holding your Ripple's for a long time. ��
Thanks ��

Ripple har mange fremtidige planer. Dem har hatt kontakt med blandt annet Apple. Mange banker bruker denne coinen for overføring mellom seg. Blandt annet "Bank of America". Og de har nå begynt å samarbeide med American express.
Jeg tror ripple kommer til å ligge mellom 30-50 dollar i slutten av 2018. Da har jeg 1 million.