View Single Post
Trådstarter
Thank a lot vikings!

What the fuck! Even if I have been taking them for over 2 fuckings years??!?

Do they even inform tourists about this well enough so they can take precautions??

I came across a government run site about this: https://www.regjeringen.no/contentas...joring_net.pdf

And it does NOT say anything about "When needed", just that you NEED a valid prescription.

I quote it here:

"Exception – prescription drugs
The legislative limits do not apply to drivers who take medications as prescribed by their doctor, if the drugs/medication are used in accordance with the prescription."
Vis hele sitatet...
I am soooo confused right now. Here in Sweden I can take them av prescribed by my doctor and DRIVE AS LONG AS I FEEL MYSELF CAPABLE TO DO IT SAFELY (Even the doctor said that and since Tramadol is very weak opiate, the "high" effect will disappear very fast.

Maybe I should print out that government PDF file I linked to have in my car so if I get pulled over I can say: "But it says here; DOES NOT AFFECT DRUGS PRESCRIBED BY DOCTOR AND USED AS INTENDED".

Again, thanks a lot for solving this mystery....

I dont think I dare to drive in your country anymore if I cannot have my medication and getting from / to work due to my illness... Its a fucking discrimination on HIGH LEVELS.

Poor you Norwegians now onforward if you get sick and need medication, I really wish you all the best luck.....

Is it an idea to contact the police about this issue and get a "written" statement that says that I am allowed if so? I dont want to go through blood-test every time I get pulled over....
Sist endret av thebeasty; 1. april 2018 kl. 00:02. Grunn: Automatisk sammenslåing med etterfølgende innlegg.