View Single Post
ओम नमो नारायण
DonorCrew
Sitat av TrixuTheGamer Vis innlegg
Takk for svar! Jeg klarer meg bra i matte og naturfag så det blir ikke noe problem. Jeg har prøvd å lese litt om de forskjellige store selskapene, og hva slags utdanning de krever for å få lov til å jobbe med hardware, men fant ingenting Men får vell ta ingerniørutdanningen først!
Vis hele sitatet...
Grunnen til at du ikke fant noe er at dette er et så spesiellt yrke at det er ingen spesifikk enkel måte å komme inn i jobben på. Man må trolig ha noen års erfaring med annen hardware design yrket før man eventuellt går inn i noe så avansert som PC hardware design.

Jeg kom over noen stillingsannonser som gjelder hardware design, ikke pc, men høyteknologiske løsninger i andre felt, her er kravene:

Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
Minimum 3 years proven experience in an electronics engineering design role
Applicants must qualify as per the requirements and regulations defined in the Controlled Goods Regulations under the Canadian Defence Production Act; as well as; the regulations prescribed under the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) Title 22, Parts 120-130 of the United States Code of Federal Regulations.
Ability to specify and source new components, communicating with suppliers, sales, representatives, and manufacturers as required.
Experience in creating detailed multi-discipline project schedules, technical specifications, and prototype verifications plans
Experience with schematic capture, developing component libraries, and bill of material creation using ERP tools
Experience with layout for multi-layer PCB designs, including knowledge of board stack-ups optimization, signal integrity design strategies & high-speed serial techniques.
Experience with high gate count FPGA designs, including HDL design entry with VHDL/Verilog, test benches & functional simulation, synthesis and implementation
Experience with debugging hardware and system level issues using modern lab equipment including high speed oscilloscopes, bus analyzers, logic analyzers, voltmeters, etc.
Experience in developing prototype verification and manufacturing validation test suites using C/C++.
Knowledge of computer bus and interconnection standards such as PCI Express, PCI, ISA, USB, SATA, IDE, CAN, I2C, SPI, SMBus, RS-232/485, and Ethernet.

Additional Assets:

Mixed analog-digital electronics design and verification experience; including power supplies and wireless interfaces
Experience using Altium Designer ECAD Suite
Experience with Xilinx Virtex-,5-6 & Spartan-3,-6 FPGAs; including use of ISE, Embedded Development kit, and chipscope design tools
Experience with high speed memory interface like DDR2 or DDR3
Experience with video interfaces including SDVO, HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI, and VGA
Experience with processor and micro-controller based designs, Intel Atom & ARM based processors
Experience with Computer on Module architectures, including COM Express, QSeven and XTX
Vis hele sitatet...
Man må ha et harem av verktøy under beltet som du ser, for å jobbe med dette. Jeg mener ikke å avskrekke deg eller å si at du aldri vil få til dette, men det er ikke en jobb man går rett i etter universitet, man må mest sannsynlig videreutdanne seg mer samt jobbe i relevante felt noen år for å tilegne seg erfaring.
Sist endret av Dodecha; 25. januar 2016 kl. 13:35.