Tråd: Bombe i Oslo?
View Single Post
UTDRAG fra boken: en logg som forteller hva han har gjort de siste dagene, står masse om eksplosiver og hvordan han har gjort alt sammen!!

Thursday July 21 - Day 81: Drive 11 hours straight to Kautokeino, sort out cheap hotel
Friday July 22 - Day 82: Initiate blasting sequenses at pre-determined sites. Test dirt for gram of gold per kg. Have enough material for at least 20 blasts. Start capitalization of project as soon as I have results. Time is running out, liquidity squeese inc. Call/email all my investor contacts with updated online prospectus/pdf.
This is going to be an all-or-nothing scenario. If I fail to generate acceptable precious metals yields, in combination with swift initiation of the capitalization for securing the areas I will be heavily indebted. I must complete capitalization of the mineral extraction project within August at latest! When I have the required seed capital I will have enough funds to employ the services of professional blasting engineers.
If all fails, I will initiate my career with a private security firm in conflict zones to acquire maximum funds in the shortest period of time to repay the debts.
First coming costume party this autumn, dress up as a police officer. Arrive with insignias:-) Will be awesome as people will be very astonished:-)

Side note; imagine if law enforcement would visit me the next days. They would probably get the wrong idea and think I was a terrorist, lol )

Optimal time budget, one person - ANFO: 3 x 600kg, PA: 3 x 0,5kg, DDNP: 3 x 10g

If I had known then, what I know today, by following this guide, I would have managed to complete the operation within 30 days instead of using almost 80 days. By following my guide, anyone can create the foundation for a spectacular operation with only 1 person in less than a month even if adding 2 "resting" days!:-)

Day 1: Moving and getting your equipment and gear into place.

Day 2: Installing all equipment - fume hood, fan etc.

Day 3: Finishing the metal skeletons/cylinders for the blast devices and completing other practical issues relating to gear and equipment.

Day 4: Creating an evacuation/emergency strategy, packing an evacuation kit (survival gear etc.)

Day 5: Grinding 2,5kg of aspirin: 30 minutes with blender, manufacture of acetylsalicylic acid from aspirin (4 hours) + drying in oven (4 hours per batch x 3)

Day 6: Manufacture of acetylsalicylic acid from aspirin (4 hours) + drying in oven (4 hours per batch x 3)

Day 7: Boiling sulfuric acid using 4 cooking plates outside, from 23.00-07.00, 15-18L->5L of 90%+

Day 8: Boiling sulfuric acid using 4 cooking plates outside, from 23.00-07.00, 15-18L->5L of 90%+

Day 9: Creating Picric Acid (6 out of 12 batches using 3 x hot plate stirrers)

Day 10: Creating Picric Acid (12 out of 12 batches using 3 x hot plate stirrers). Completed

Day 11: Purification of Picric Acid

Day 12: Purification of Picric Acid

Day 13: Purification of Picric Acid. Completed

Day 14: Creating DDNP

Day 15: Creating DDNP. Completed

Day 16: Relocation of 27-0-0 fertilizer. Break down a 600kg bag into 13-14 x 50kg bags, load in the truck, drive to location where you are going to crush them if needed.

Day 17: Relocation of fertilizer. Break down another 600kg bag into 13-14 x 50kg bags.

Day 18: Relocation of fertilizer. Break down the last 600kg bag into 13-14 x 50kg bags.

Day 19: Initiate fertilizer grinding phase using 4 stationary blenders simultaneously. It will take aprox. 30-40 minutes to complete a full 50kg bag of ANFO, including the addition of the diesel and sealing the inner and outer bag with pieces of duct tape. It should be done nighttime between 23.00-07.00 as its quite noisy. The task also includes filling 20L plastic containers with diesel, and then breaking each 20L container down to 4L containers (empty distilled water containers) Complete 9 x 50kg bags of ANFO.

Day 20: Complete 9 x 50kg bags of ANFO.

Day 21: Complete 9 x 50kg bags of ANFO.

Day 22: Complete 9 x 50kg bags of ANFO. Completed.

Day 23: Mix in 2,5% (by weight) micro balloons and 10-15% (by weight) aluminium powder into the now hardened ANFO.

Day 24: Mix in 2,5% micro balloons and 10-15% aluminium powder into the now hardened ANFO.

Day 25: Mix in 2,5% micro balloons and 10-15% aluminium powder into the now hardened ANFO.

Day 26: Prepare trucks for transportation.

Day 27: Prepare trucks for transportation.

Day 28: Prepare trucks for transportation.

Day 29: Completed
Sist endret av looperjohn; 23. juli 2011 kl. 20:44.