View Single Post
ओम नमो नारायण
DonorCrew
Man kan såvidt jeg vet ikke speed tørke aminataer, varmebehandlingen er for å konverter ibotensyren (kjipe greier du ikke vil ha i deg) til muscimol, erowid har dette å si:
How do I prepare them? You should dry them first so all the ibotenic acid (bad stuff) will turn to muscimol which is what you want. Drying has to be done in a temperature of about 170-200F to make the reaction to happen. If you dry them in an oven leave the door little open to let the steam come out. When the mushrooms are heated they will "sweat" their juice out and you don't want that to happen so pour the semi-dried juice back over the mushrooms and do this as often as needed. When the drying is done you may do what ever you want with this stuff: you may make a meal, boil some tea, eat them like that, extarct the alkaloids or smoke them (that didn't work for me though) , but don't take more than 5g at the first time! The dosage varies lot from a person to a person and the potency of the mushrooms varies too. If you have lot to spare throw away the gills and stems and keep just the skin and the yellowish flesh under the skin, because they are the best parts. All the 3 doses I have taken have been only this good part ... like I said there is no lack of them over here.
Vis hele sitatet...