View Single Post
Shooting expert
Sitat av aeon_illuminate Vis innlegg
@ BrageP:
>> Angående Muhammed og etterfølgerne; Ta og redegjør litt for jøders og kristnes situasjon i de fire kalifatene etter Muhammed, spesielt Umayyad-kalifatet... Redegjør og kom tilbake med et svar!
Vis hele sitatet...
Gjer det sjølv om du har noko fornuftig å kome med. Umayyad-kalifatet er fullstendig irrelevant med omsyn til islam i dag.

Forøvrig, Muhammed var et menneske i islam og ikke en gud som Jesus i Kristendommen. Muhammed var et produkt av sin tid og sitt sted.
500-tallets Arabia nemlig. Dét at han var et menneske betyr at muslimene ser opp til ham, men han er på ingen måte hellig. Det betyr også at Muhammed overhodet ikke var/er feilfri.
Vis hele sitatet...
Alle veit at Muhammed berre var eit menneske, men for svært mange (muslimar) vert han oppfatta som eit eksepsjonelt godt menneske. Problemet er ikkje at muslimar ser opp til han (og kallar opp at borna sine etter han), men synet på at han representerte ein plettfri moral som er gyldig til alle tider og i alle land. Då får vi døme som dette, der pedofile menn lovleg kan gifte seg med offera sine:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f3d_1364416226
http://digitaljournal.com/article/329317

At nedre giftemålsalder er sett til ni år er ikkje vilkårleg: Muhammed hadde sex med Aisha då ho var ni år gamal. Muhammed var rundt 50 år gamal på dette tidspunktet.

Det som er poenget er at det ideologiske innholdet er såpass _bredt_ og _dypt_, akkurat som i alle andre store verdensreligioner - - at man kan bruke det til hva man vil, når man vil.
Vis hele sitatet...
I motsetnad til dei jødiske og kristne tradisjonane, har dei valdelege strofene i Koranen i langt større grad vorte tekne bokstaveleg og med forrang over dei meir fredelege. Sagt på ein annan måte: Koranen er Guds ord. Punktum.

1. Muhammad’s earliest biographer, a pious Muslim named Ibn Ishaq, explains the progression of Qur’anic revelation about warfare. First, he explains, Allah allowed Muslims to wage defensive warfare. But that was not Allah’s last word on the circumstances in which Muslims should fight. Ibn Ishaq explains offensive jihad by invoking a Qur’anic verse: “Then God sent down to him: ‘Fight them so that there be no more seduction,’ i.e. until no believer is seduced from his religion. ‘And the religion is God’s’, i.e. Until God alone is worshipped.”

The Qur’an verse Ibn Ishaq quotes here (2:193) commands much more than defensive warfare: Muslims must fight until “the religion is God’s” – that is, until Allah alone is worshipped. Ibn Ishaq gives no hint that that command died with the seventh century.

Question for John Guardiano: I take it you believe that Ibn Ishaq was wrong, and misunderstood the true, peaceful teachings of the Qur’an and Muhammad?

2. According to a 20th century Chief Justice of Saudi Arabia, Sheikh ‘Abdullah bin Muhammad bin Humaid, “at first ‘the fighting’ was forbidden, then it was permitted and after that it was made obligatory.” He also distinguishes two groups Muslims must fight: “(1) against them who start ‘the fighting’ against you (Muslims) . . . (2) and against all those who worship others along with Allah . . . as mentioned in Surat Al-Baqarah (II), Al-Imran (III) and At-Taubah (IX) . . . and other Surahs (Chapters of the Qur’an).”

Question for John Guardiano: I take it you believe that the Chief Justice of Saudi Arabia also was wrong in thinking that warfare against unbelievers was obligatory, and that he misunderstood the Qur’an?

3. The great medieval scholar Ibn Qayyim (1292-1350) outlines the stages of the Muhammad’s prophetic career: “For thirteen years after the beginning of his Messengership, he called people to God through preaching, without fighting or Jizyah, and was commanded to restrain himself and to practice patience and forbearance. Then he was commanded to migrate, and later permission was given to fight. Then he was commanded to fight those who fought him, and to restrain himself from those who did not make war with him. Later he was commanded to fight the polytheists until God’s religion was fully established.”

The idea that one must fight the “polytheists” until “God’s religion was fully established” was understood throughout Islamic history as referring to a responsibility Muslims had as an umma to wage war against unbelievers until Sharia was established over them. This was the impetus for the jihadist incursions into North Africa, Europe, Persia, India and elsewhere. Question for John Guardiano: I take it you think that all that was wrong, and was based on a mistaken understanding of the Qur’an and Islam?

4. Al-Suyuti says that the Verse of the Sword (9:5) abrogates no less than 124 more peaceful and tolerant verses of the Qur’an. Tafsir al-Jalalayn asserts that the Qur’an’s ninth sura “was sent down when security was removed by the sword.” Ibn Kathir declares that Qur’an 9:5 “abrogated every agreement of peace between the Prophet and any idolater, every treaty, and every term….No idolater had any more treaty or promise of safety ever since Surah Bara’ah [the ninth sura] was revealed.” Ibn Juzayy agrees: the Verse of the Sword’s purpose is “abrogating every peace treaty in the Qur’an.”

5. A Shafi’i manual of Islamic law that in 1991 was certified by the highest authority in Sunni Islam, Cairo’s Al-Azhar University, as conforming “to the practice and faith of the orthodox Sunni community.” This manual, ‘Umdat al-Salik (available in English as Reliance of the Traveller), spends a considerable amount of time explaining jihad as “war against non-Muslims.” It spells out the nature of this warfare in quite specific terms: “the caliph makes war upon Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians . . . until they become Muslim or pay the non-Muslim poll tax.” It adds a comment by a Jordanian jurist that corresponds to Muhammad’s instructions to call the unbelievers to Islam before fighting them: the caliph wages this war only “provided that he has first invited [Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians] to enter Islam in faith and practice, and if they will not, then invited them to enter the social order of Islam by paying the non-Muslim poll tax (jizya) . . . while remaining in their ancestral religions.” Also, it says if there is no caliph, Muslims must still wage jihad.
Vis hele sitatet...
http://frontpagemag.com/2010/robert-...n-guardiano-2/

Det finst ei rekkje døme på oppmoding til vald i Koranen:

Qur’an 9:28—O ye who believe! Truly the Pagans are unclean; so let them not, after this year of theirs, approach the Sacred Mosque. And if ye fear poverty, soon will Allah enrich you, if He wills, out of His bounty, for Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Qur’an 9:30—The Jews call Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (In this) they but imitate what the Unbelievers of old used to say. Allah’s curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Qur’an 9:31—They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ, the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One God: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).

Qur’an 9:32—Fain would they extinguish Allah’s Light with their mouths, but Allah will not allow but that His Light should be perfected, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).

Qur’an 9:33—It is He Who hath sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, to prevail it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it).

Qur’an 5:51—O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other.

Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them.

Qur’an 9:111—Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in Allah’s way, so they slay and are slain.

Qur’an 9:123—O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.

Qur’an 47:35—Be not weary and fainthearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost.

Qur’an 48:29—Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves.

Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”

Sahih Muslim 4366—Muhammad said: “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslims.”

Sunan An-Nasa’i 3099—The Prophet said: “Whoever dies without having fought or having thought of fighting, he dies on one of the branches of hypocrisy.”

Sunan Ibn Majah 2763—The Messenger of Allah said: “Whoever meets Allah with no mark on him (as a result of fighting) in His cause, he will meet Him with a deficiency.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 6922—Allah’s Messenger said, “If anyone changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.”
Vis hele sitatet...
Og kom IKKE med at de har støtte for dette i islam, for det er fullstendig løgn!!
Vis hele sitatet...
Korleis kan du ha unngått å sjå hat mot jødar i islam når Muhammed personleg utsette dei for fordriving og massemord? Dette heng truleg saman med at jødane såg på Muhammed som ein falsk profet.

Q. 5:60 Say (O Muhammad to the people of the Scripture): "Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allah: those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of Allah and His Wrath, those of whom (some) He transformed into monkeys and swines, those who worshipped Taghut (false deities); such are worse in rank (on the Day of Resurrection in the Hellfire), and far more astray from the Right Path."

Q. 2:61 “And when ye said: O Moses! We are weary of one kind of food; so call upon thy Lord for us that He bring forth for us of that which the earth groweth - of its herbs and its cucumbers and its corn and its lentils and its onions. He said: Would ye exchange that which is higher for that which is lower? Go down to settled country, thus ye shall get that which ye demand. And humiliation and wretchedness were stamped upon them and they were visited with wrath from Allah. That was because they disbelieved in Allah's revelations and slew the prophets wrongfully. That was for their disobedience and transgression.”

Q. 2:65-66 “And ye know of those of you who broke the Sabbath, how We said unto them: Be ye apes, despised and hated! And We made it an example to their own and to succeeding generations, and an admonition to the God-fearing.”

Q. 2:96 And thou wilt find them greediest of mankind for life and (greedier) than the idolaters. (Each) one of them would like to be allowed to live a thousand years. And to live (a thousand years) would be no means remove him from the doom. Allah is Seer of what they do.

Q. 5:12-13 “Allah made a covenant of old with the Children of Israel… And because of their breaking their covenant, We have cursed them and made hard their hearts. They change words from their context and forget a part of that whereof they were admonished. Thou wilt not cease to discover treachery from all save a few of them.”

Q. 5:7 “We made a covenant of old with the Children of Israel and We sent unto them messengers. As often as a messenger came unto them with that which their souls desired not (they became rebellious). Some (of them) they denied and some they slew.”
Vis hele sitatet...
Og frå Hadith:

"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews." -- Sahih Muslim 6985

Sahih Bukhari 4.52.177: "Allah's Apostle said, The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say: 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him'."
Vis hele sitatet...
Sjå óg denne:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_antisemitism

Og hvordan sammeligne dette med nazismen, hinter du kanskje til at islam = nazisme ??
Vis hele sitatet...
Naturlegvis ikkje, men jødehatet har dei ikkje sjeldan felles, og Hitler er rimeleg populær i nokre muslimske land.

Mein Kampf er ein bestselgar i Bangladesh: http://www.crethiplethi.com/mein-kam.../english/2009/

Mein Kampf er ein bestselgar blant palestinerar: http://www.freeman.org/m_online/oct99/meinkampf.htm

Mein Kampf er ein bestselgar i Tyrkia: http://www.windsofchange.net/archives/006690.html

IUMS-medlem Tareq Hawwas: -Om berre Hitler hadde utrydda dei (jødane): http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/3832.htm

Forøvrig, les også nest siste utgave av Morgenbladet, der en lang artikkel ("Broderfolket") som skildrer forholdet jøder-muslimer i bosniske Sarajevo, der forholdene er upolitisert til forskjell fra situasjonen i Israel.
Vis hele sitatet...
Muslimane på Balkan i stor grad er like sekulære som dei fleste nordmenn er "kristne", så eg er ikkje overraska.