View Single Post
Sitat av FryingPan Vis innlegg
Fra Kotaku:
Bruktspill
Online hver 24t

Det er vel ikke første gang store firmaer vrir litt på sannheten? Selvfølgelig vet jeg ikke hva de endrer på, det er bare hva jeg har lest

Vurderte One, helt til jeg ser dette. Pluss at TV-funksjonene mest sannsynelig aldri vil komme til Norge (kanskje når Xbox Two kommer ).
Vis hele sitatet...
Kilden min er faktisk nyere enn din. I tillegg: ""We will have a solution—we’re not talking about it today—for you to be able to trade your previously-played games online," Harrison said."

Og enda en: "Harrison: I don’t think that’s what was said. Let me try and clarify what is happening.

So, there is a lot of anxiety about “what if my Internet connection goes down” and you don’t have connectivity for a period of time. There are a host of features which will be usable without an Internet connection — watching movies, playing certain single player games… all of which will operate offline. We expect most of the more advanced experiences, like online multiplayer games, or games which have a lot of connected features… those games won’t operate if you don’t have an Internet connection. We designed the system to take advantage of a connection to the cloud, and all that that means. But no, it’s not required that you are connected all the time, every second of every day.

There is some technology about how often, or how frequently the device has to ‘ping’, but that has not been… we have not talked publicly about that yet, but it will be very user-friendly."

Moral of the story, les kildene dine før du poster de.
Sist endret av Sinken; 24. mai 2013 kl. 14:59.