View Single Post
Skal ikke krangle på kjemien, defosfyleringen. Men hva kan det være da, tusenvis rapporterer at
virkningen er raskere, mer intens og varer kortere. Meg selv inkludert. For et par helger siden sto jeg med kvernet sopp klar
men oppdaget at det var tomt for sitron. Opplevde da at virkningen kom tregere enn jeg er vant med og at det varte lenger.
Jeg laget da te av soppen (men altså uten å dynke i sitron først).

Her er en teori sakset fra reddit.

"I will tell you why lemon tek works. Psilocybin is in the flesh of the mushrooms. When you eat it, your body breaks it down, and absorbs the psychedelic alkaloids present within it. Not all of the compounds get absorbed, however, when the mushroom is in the presence of something that contains Vitamin C, it does this thing similar to oil and water, when introduced to each other, that don't mix. So what happens when the mushroom absorbs the lemon juice? The vitamin c literally FORCES the psychedelic alkaloids out of the flesh and into your digestive system, maximizing what your body absorbs. Kind of like when you really really squeeze a wet sponge to get every last drop of moisture out of it. Same thing. I'm sure there's a biologist or a chemist lurking here who would know the technical jargon better than I do. But yes, it works, I know from experience."