View Single Post
Sitat av exocytose Vis innlegg
Det er nå ikke helt riktig, Dodecha.

Atlantic Council i en artikkel fra 2018:

"It sounds like the stuff of Kremlin propaganda, but it’s not. Last week Hromadske Radio revealed that Ukraine’s Ministry of Youth and Sports is funding the neo-Nazi group C14 to promote “national patriotic education projects” in the country. On June 8, the Ministry announced that it will award C14 a little less than $17,000 for a children’s camp. It also awarded funds to Holosiyiv Hideout and Educational Assembly, both of which have links to the far-right. The revelation represents a dangerous example of law enforcement tacitly accepting or even encouraging the increasing lawlessness of far-right groups willing to use violence against those they don’t like.

Since the beginning of 2018, C14 and other far-right groups such as the Azov-affiliated National Militia, Right Sector, Karpatska Sich, and others have attacked Roma groups several times, as well as anti-fascist demonstrations, city council meetings, an event hosted by Amnesty International, art exhibitions, LGBT events, and environmental activists. On March 8, violent groups launched attacks against International Women’s Day marchers in cities across Ukraine. In only a few of these cases did police do anything to prevent the attacks, and in some they even arrested peaceful demonstrators rather than the actual perpetrators.

International human rights groups have sounded the alarm. After the March 8 attacks, Amnesty International warned that “Ukraine is sinking into a chaos of uncontrolled violence posed by radical groups and their total impunity. Practically no one in the country can feel safe under these conditions.” Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, Freedom House, and Front Line Defenders warned in a letter that radical groups acting under “a veneer of patriotism” and “traditional values” were allowed to operate under an “atmosphere of near total impunity that cannot but embolden these groups to commit more attacks.”

To be clear, far-right parties like Svoboda perform poorly in Ukraine’s polls and elections, and Ukrainians evince no desire to be ruled by them. But this argument is a bit of “red herring.” It’s not extremists’ electoral prospects that should concern Ukraine’s friends, but rather the state’s unwillingness or inability to confront violent groups and end their impunity. Whether this is due to a continuing sense of indebtedness to some of these groups for fighting the Russians or fear they might turn on the state itself, it’s a real problem and we do no service to Ukraine by sweeping it under the rug."

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blog...this-headline/

Det er ingen grunn til å kaste all nyanse over bord, spesielt ikke i krigstid. Det kan også være verdt å holde hodet kaldt, erkjenne at verden ikke er svart-hvit, og bevare troen på argumenter og åpen debatt. Som Eirik Kjønnøy uttrykte det i en kronikk i Subjekt nylig:

"Uttrykket «konspirasjonsteori» har lenge vært brukt som stempel for å merke en slags synd. Et annet uttrykk som har fungert innsnevrende for publikums forståelse av visse perspektiver, er «russisk propaganda». En tekst som tar for seg ultranasjonalistiske og nazistiske elementer i den ukrainske regjeringen, vil for eksempel være i tråd med russisk propaganda.

Den vil imidlertid også være et argument for ikke å sende våpen til Ukraina, noe som kan være bra for Norges relasjon til Russland og derfor også norsk næringsliv, samt begrense høyreekstremes tilgang til våpen.

En tekst som tar for seg russiske myndigheters syn på Natos ekspansjon østover, vil passe inn i det russiske narrativet om at Russland var nødt til å invadere Ukraina. På den andre siden kan tekstens intensjon være å skape oppslutning om en diplomatisk tilnærming, noe som igjen kan være motivert av alt ifra pasifisme, økonomiske interesser til en overbevisning om at Vesten går til grunne om den eskalerer konflikten.

Ellers kan enhver tekst som taler det vestlige narrativet om Ukraina-konflikten imot, bidra til å få slutt på sanksjonene som rammer vanlige folk. Kort sagt medfører uttrykk som «pro-putin» og «russisk propaganda» en forenkling av virkeligheten som unndrar viktige perspektiver fra offentligheten."

https://subjekt.no/2022/09/07/nar-me...vi-pa-gal-vei/
Vis hele sitatet...
Og her sitter du og forsvarer bandene som voldtar,myrder og dreper for fote i Ukraina med å peke på at kanskje en eller annen gjøk i ukrainas parlament en gang sympatiserte med nazisme.Men egentlig ikke uventet at du faller for den propagandaen siden det er mantraet til diktatoren i Kreml. Torturkammer etter torturkammer avdekkes etterssom de kriminelle bandittene kjeppjages tilbake over på russisk side-ofre forteller at det er mer en nok at russerne fant bilde i familiens fotoalbum på at noen hade avtjent ukrainsk militærtjeneste for å havne i Charkivs russiske torturkamre. (Dagbladet/Vg igår eller forrgår)
En skulle trudd en levde i middelalderen igjen og må klype seg i i armen for å våkne opp og se at dette er hverdagslig russisk krigføring i år 2022.