View Single Post
Sitat av krystallkongen Vis innlegg
Jeg har selv hatt overdrevent forbruk av MDMA. Kjørte hardt flere ganger i måneden, gjerne to dager på rad, og holdt på sånn i cirka 9 måneders tid. Dette er litt over 3 år siden.

Plutselig møtte jeg veggen og var deprimert og scatter-brained i lang tid etterpå. Har nok fått permanente skader av det, selv om jeg ikke merker så mye til det nå.

MDMA er et stoff du skal være jævlig forsiktig med hvis du ikke vil gå på snørra psykisk. Lave/moderate doser og lange pauser mellom hver gang!
Vis hele sitatet...
Sitat av TrippyKing Vis innlegg
Tok MDMA 10 dager på rad i fjor sommer ;p Anbefales ikke.
Vis hele sitatet...
Jeg er enig i hva dere beskriver, snortet en ukes tid for mange år siden, hjernen ble lagt i bløt.

Kystallkongen 9 måneder i strekk er vilt. Funker mdma på deg nå? Eller har du lagt det prosjektet bort for godt?

BTW;

Quotes about Terence's stance on MDMA:

Terence McKenna: "I think ecstasy is wonderful. mdma is problematic. Every drug -- some of the most bizarre drugs, like cocaine for example -- every drug when it makes its debut in the marketplace -- LSD, cannabis -- is hailed as a love drug, and so it was with mdma. My personal experience was that it was never as good as the first time, which seemed to me a bad thing, that you know you want to learn, you want to work with these things, you want to be able to take them somewhere, and what I observed in America was people just took it to party. Well, too little is known about it to do that.

There is considerable irrefutable evidence that it makes very long term changes on the dendritic processes of the nerves. My brother is a research pharmacologist, he did much of that work in Steven Parutka's(?) lab at Stanford. So as far as what ecstasy does, the subjective effects on the subject, it's fine, I'm all for that, but it doesn't have the clean bill of health that it would have if we could get it out of a plant and point to a culture that had used it for five thousand years and could point to compounds in the brain that it closely mimics.

This is the division, this is what I stand for, I stand for the plants, the plants have souls, they carry the morphogenetic field of thousands of years. When you take psilocybin, it takes you, you are participating in all the trips that it ever induced in anyone, and this is a tremendously stable field of experiences. When you take a drug fresh out of the laboratory it has no soul, it has no story, it has no direction, it's a product of the demon artifice of man, and I prefer to put my hand in the large hand of the Goddess and make my way into this dimension under the aegis of the sanctioned vegetables that for millennia have always been there to fling open the doorways to vistas of pleasure and delight that would make you turn up your nose at the best Beverley Hills has to offer."
Sist endret av makkalatte; 7. mai 2020 kl. 15:40.