View Single Post
Anonym bruker
""
Generert avatar for denne anonyme brukeren
Sitat av eriknilsen Vis innlegg
Her er utdrag av en av de få norske undersøkelsene om sugardating:

https://www.duo.uio.no/bitstream/han...gar-Dating.pdf

5.3.3 The (Guilty) pleasures of the patriarchy
Sugar babies told me their stories about how they first made their profile on Sugar Daters, and
the reason for why they decided to do so. A strong discontent, and a disenchantment with the
dating application Tinder was central to these stories. This disenchantment was the reason that
most had initially decided to try sugar dating. As Baby-I said; “I wanted to meet someone that
would ... take a bit care of me ... go out and eat ... sleep in a hotel ... things like that”. Baby-H
had met her first sugar daddy on Tinder, and because of this (positive) experience, she had
decided to try sugar dating. Eventually she had quit Tinder. She also perceived of sugar dating
as much safer than Tinder. She told a story about one time that she had been attacked by a
tinder date. She also stated that she had met many ‘weirdos’ through Tinder, but not to the
same degree on SugarDaters, although as she reported; there surely were some ‘weirdos’, also
there. Many of the sugar babies expressed similar notions. The sugar daddy was
conceptualized as much more polite and ‘grown-up’, as well as ‘respectful’, than the men that
could be found on Tinder. Baby-F said that she wanted to sugar date because of the
excitement, and she stated that on Tinder there were “not men, but boys”. Many sugar babies
also expressed that the taboo of sugar dating was a big part of their reason for sugar dating.
The taboo, and (feminist) norm-breaking of it, seemed to be the very thing that made it
exciting. Many sugar babies knew about sugar dating precisely because of public debates and
documentaries, confirming the hypothesis of ‘deviance-amplification’ (Cohen, 2011: 239)
Daddy-B also said that he first had heard about sugar dating, precisely in public debates.
Some of the sugar babies sugar dated because it provided them with more pleasurable (sexual)
experiences. This seemed to be due to the communication that is encouraged in sugar dating.
Their experience with ‘Tinder hook-ups’ had been very disappointing, in terms of the
indifferent way that they perceived themselves treated by men. In the words of Baby-I, when
speaking of the culture of ‘Netflix and chill’:
On Tinder ... Those guys ... They just want to get laid ... but they don’t give anything ... back.
It’s like ... you see a half movie together and then ... you know, it is not very exiting. I don’t
know ... I was so disappointed by it ... And I thought ... if it’s going to be like that ... then I want
to get something back. (Baby-I)
By getting ‘something back’, she did not only refer to the money that she received from her
sugar daddies, but she meant being treated with respect and chivalry. It had been very
surprising to the sugar babies, due to the public discourses about sugar dating in which the
sugar daddy (as with the ‘whore customer’) is consistently portrayed as a villain, that they
were so ‘nicely’ treated by sugar daddies. Baby-E said that she had learned to expect more
from men now because of sugar dating. This had not so much to do with the fact that the
sugar daddies payed for everything, but with “making an effort”

Til info er undersøkelsen gjort av en kvinne (noe som i dagens identitetspolitiske verden betyr at den er mer verdt enn en undersøkelse gjort av en mann)
Vis hele sitatet...
Det er jo sant. De aller fleste på tinder vil kun ha sex, forskjellen er bare at gjennom sugardating så får du noe tilbake for det.
Jeg har selv opplevd gutter som har utnyttet mine følelser for å få seg ligg, osv.

Jeg tenker at hvis man finner en sugardaddy som er en faktisk sugardaddy (og ikke en horekunde), så er det jo en super ordning for begge parter. Det er det jeg skulle ønske jeg kunne finne, men jeg merker at det tar lang tid å finne den «rette».

Det jeg også syntes er motbydelig er de som sier at de er gift og har barn, slik at de vil ha 100% diskresjon. Det støtter jeg ikke.