View Single Post
ओम नमो नारायण
DonorCrew
Pope: Ingen tjeneste vs Ikke forwardet/lukket port vil gi det samme resultatet i slike enkle tjenester som canyouseeme, de kjører ikke en portsccan i den forstand, de bare sender en http request til adressen du taster inn.

Det er mulig å skille på ingen tjeneste og lukket port ved en type portscan:
SYN scan is another form of TCP scanning. Rather than use the operating system's network functions, the port scanner generates raw IP packets itself, and monitors for responses. This scan type is also known as "half-open scanning", because it never actually opens a full TCP connection. The port scanner generates a SYN packet. If the target port is open, it will respond with a SYN-ACK packet. The scanner host responds with an RST packet, closing the connection before the handshake is completed.[3] If the port is closed but unfiltered, the target will instantly respond with an RST packet.
The use of raw networking has several advantages, giving the scanner full control of the packets sent and the timeout for responses, and allowing detailed reporting of the responses. There is debate over which scan is less intrusive on the target host. SYN scan has the advantage that the individual services never actually receive a connection. However, the RST during the handshake can cause problems for some network stacks, in particular simple devices like printers. There are no conclusive arguments either way.
Vis hele sitatet...
Men vi begynner da å bevege oss inne på ting som strengt tatt er unødvendig i tilfellet her, sjekk om tjenesten kjører først, ta netstat kommandoen jeg nevnte og se om du finner porten listet der. evt post bilde av hva du får på skjermen.