View Single Post
Sitat av seroto9n Vis innlegg
Alt om mikrodosering er anekdoter. Jeg har ikke funnet noen vitenskapelige studier på feltet, så derfor bruker jeg reddit som kilde. Alle nyhetsartikler er også basert på anektoder.

Nei, dette synes jeg ikke var spesielt negative effekter. Det er viktig å kjenne på seg selv når man prøver et stoff som LSD, det er ikke Tom og Jerry kjeks, det er LSD. Kan jo sammenligne med Ritalin, som kanskje er det mest lignende legemiddelet til LSD mikrodose, som skrives ut i bøtter og spann:

____

Alt er relativt
Vis hele sitatet...
Poenget mitt er at du sier det ikke finnes noen nevneverdige bivirkninger og viser til én post som kun tar for seg de positive, og du bare avfeier de negative punktene i den neste rapporten.

Og hva da anekdoter? Det gjøres forskning på LSD som refereres til i media som er både positiv og negativ.

Problemet er at du cherrypicker, du velger de kildene som kun underbygger dine egne meninger.

Jeg tok ett søk på reddit og fant litt andre meninger.
Jeg trengte kun å gå en liten uke tilbake i tid for å finne disse sitatene, enkelte av dem er tatt ut av kontekst for å ikke gjøre innlegget mitt altfor langt så noen av dem nevner også positive effekter, men det blir helt feil når du kun viser til positive erfaringer!

"It definitely does fuck with your body chemistry though. Currently my stomach is grumbly as and it takes another day for my head to feel like it's gone back to normal. I haven't done it for a very extended time (3 weeks atm, twice a week) and I take more than a microdose sometimes for shits and giggles."

"My side effects have been paranoia, delusions and hypocondria, we are all different so this doesn't have to be true for you"

"Long term use of LSD is suspected to be capable of putting stress on the heart due to the stimulation. Even so we have no real studies so who knows. The effects differ from person to person as well and some people will not experience the benefits of microdosing."

"I've gotten poor sleep"

"I dose 3-4 times per week 10ug, not more than 2 days successively.
Some nights i dont sleep that well. And sometimes i am really emotional but i dont know if that comes from MD. "

"Some days I pop it in the morning and what follows is a beautiful and harmonious day, some days it makes me jittery and anxious."

"My experiences have been uneven as well. The first few times I felt a lot of focus but I don't normally suffer from lack of focus.
When I've been alone, I certainly couldn't imagine trying to be social at that time. Even the rest of the day I'm not overly chatty, even with my wife.
I got a short lived flu. Once I got over it, I microdosed and have been pretty brain fogged since then. I actually think it started with the flu but I'm not thrilled with it. In the back of my mind, I wonder if it's related to micro dosing."

"Yeah, same here. Almost every dose varies from the last - but sadly with anxiety and jitteriness predominating. I've stopped my experiment for the time being because on reflection there were more negatives than positives."

"Negative (Most likely due to accidental misdosing): -Occasional substance induced anxiety, more often than not about whether I've accidentally taken too much and might trip, but occasionally about myself as a person. -Inability to concentrate on certain things -Inability to sit still. -Inability to sleep."

"Micro dosing reduces my appetite"

"lsd definitely reduces appetite for me even in small amounts."

"I ended up being withdrawn and anxious in an environment that demands an energetic, and positive mindset. Ultimately this got the best of me and I had to remove myself due to having volatile emotions. For the rest of that day, and the next, I had an extremely negative afterglow, to the point of not wanting to go to work or even quitting."

"I've quit jobs due to microdosing haha. I was unhappy and when I microdose it really comes out more, it gets to the point where it's just like why the fuck am I doing this, I'm miserable here."

"my first experience with LSD microdosing was very underwhelming and culminated with raging depression about 11 hours post-dose. Much like post-MDMA depression, but somewhat milder and much shorter lasting. What's wrong with me?"

"I also have depression in the later stages of a microdose, so I sympathize with you."