View Single Post
Sitat av DumDiDum Vis innlegg
Desverre har araberene eksportert dette synet til deler av Pakistan (særlig nord-delene) samtidig med wahabismen, så hva realitetene i Pakistan er nå er det vel egentlig ingen som har noen god oversikt over.
Vis hele sitatet...
Mener du at det er galt å være en wahabi, eller bare påpeker du at dette negative kvinnesynet kom noenlunde likt med wahabismen av ukjente(?) årsaker?

Wahabier er da bare folk som følger skriftene til Abdul Wahab.
Har selv lest noe i en av bøkene hans (Kitab at Tawheed), og jeg klarer ikke se hva som er så ekstremt med han.

His writing Kitab At-Tauhid is one of the best books on the subject of Tauhid (Islamic
Monotheism) and ranks high in authenticity. Till date it has gone through various publications;
and had been the means for guidance of the millions of people throughout the world; by taking
them out of the darkness of polytheism and error.
Vis hele sitatet...
Education
Sheikh-ul-Islam acquired his primary education from his esteemed father at his native place
and was nurtured under his guidance. He was intelligent enough to memorize the Qur'an by heart
at the very tender age of ten only. He read the books on Tafseer (exegesis), Hadith and Fiqh.
From the very outset, he was greatly interested in studying the works of early scholars,
particularly those of Sheikh-ul-Islam Ibn Taimiyah and his noble disciple Allamah Ibn Qaiyim.
He went through all those books and well grasped the contents.
Vis hele sitatet...
Altså, boken hans finnes i PDF http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/kitab_ut_tawheed.pdf