View Single Post
Sitat av ztaale Vis innlegg
"VICE: So what do cats look like when they're on acid? Did they seem to have good trips?
​Dr. Barry Jacobs: With a dog, I could've told you, right? Because he'd be wagging his tail and have a big smile on his face. The one thing I can tell you definitively is that none of them seemed fearful, meaning we studied cats for years in my laboratory and what a typical fearful cat would do is crawl into the back of the cage. These are all done in cat cages, you know, big, large—where they could move around, but nice and clean. They were well-fed, watered, etc. None of them crawled to the back of the chamber and stood there, looking out at you in a fearful manner. That didn't happen. Some of them ran around like crazy people, bounding around. Can I say they were happy? No, I can't tell about happiness. But they certainly seemed—can I say they enjoyed it? They were really bounding around as opposed to having behaviors that looked fearful—they just didn't do that. And a lot of them stared for long periods of time."

Gratulerer, du er nå en trip-sitter for katten din. lykke til.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/znw7...sd-to-cats-122
Vis hele sitatet...
Beroligende lesning, - hadde sett for meg det motsatte.

Uansett uforsvarlig å lure LSD i katten...