View Single Post
Eier nå en Macbook Pro som suser bare jeg sier bø. Mistenker det er fordi jeg i et anfall av gjerrighet sparte penger på specs'ene. Den tabben gjør jeg ikke igjen.

Ser på en Asus ZenBook 3 UX390UA nå, og var på nippet til å kjøpe, til jeg kom over denne anmeldelsen.

Sitat av notebookcheck.net
System Noise

Asus uses a cooling system with a thickness of just 3 millimeters. This includes a fan with blades made of liquid-crystal polymer, which are just 0.3 millimeters thin. The warm air is dissipated through openings that are carefully hidden in the hinge. Fresh air is sucked in via the keyboard and two openings at the side of the chassis.

The noise characteristics of the ZenBook UX390 cover anything from virtually silent (idle, fan running) to clearly audible (but steady) when it executes 3DMark. The system is only slightly louder than the environment in the first case and you can only hear the fan when you hold the ear against the machine (30.9 dB(A)).

Load will quickly increase the fan speed of the thin cooling solution and it reaches its maximum noise of 39 dB(A) within a couple of seconds. This is quite loud for such a small subnotebook, but not overly annoying, because the fan speed is steady. The fan will unfortunately spin up even with small actions, like our display measurements with CalMAN or the WLAN runtime test (30% CPU load), for example.
Vis hele sitatet...
Susing. Susing også her - til en maskin til 20 000. Jeg kan ikke tenke meg noe mer provoserende.

Jeg lurer derfor på en ny Macbook Pro (den jeg har nå er 8 GB RAM og 2,7 GHz i5 prosessor). Vil jeg kunne leve i fred og fordragelighet med en 16 GB RAM og 3,3 GHz i7 prosessor?

Eventuelt hvilken som helst annen maskin som er under 1,5 kg og ikke tvinger meg til å bruke hodetelefoner fra morgen til kveld for å ikke plages av støyen.