View Single Post
Sitat av edzaster Vis innlegg
En av de mest gjentatte mytene om Syria er de såkalte moderate motstandsstyrkene. Disse får materiell og økonomisk støtte fra USA, men skillet mellom dem og IS er i realiteten ikkeeksisterende:
Vis hele sitatet...
Linken din forteller om USAs våpenleveranser til islamistiske opprørere i Libya. I 2014 kom det en rapport om akkurat dette, utarbeidet av 10 amerikanske veteraner innen forsvar og etterretning. Rapporten gikk så langt som å si at USA her "skiftet side" i krigen mot terror :

"The Citizens Commission on Benghazi, a self-selected group of former top military officers, CIA insiders and think-tankers, declared Tuesday in Washington that a seven-month review of the deadly 2012 terrorist attack has determined that it could have been prevented – if the U.S. hadn't been helping to arm al-Qaeda militias throughout Libya a year earlier.
'The United States switched sides in the war on terror with what we did in Libya, knowingly facilitating the provision of weapons to known al-Qaeda militias and figures,' Clare Lopez, a member of the commission and a former CIA officer, told MailOnline.

www.dailymail.

Og nå i April gjorde Fox News et dypdykk i e-postene til Hillary Clinton. Konklusjonen var at det ble levert våpen til terrorister med vitende vilje :

"Judge Andrew Napolitano revealed this morning what he has concluded after reviewing hundreds of pages of documents and emails related to Hillary Clinton's tenure as secretary of state.

The judge wrote today in a Washington Times column that the documents "persuaded me beyond a reasonable doubt and to a moral certainty that Mrs. Clinton provided material assistance to terrorists and lied to Congress."

(...)

Qatar then sold, delivered, bartered or gave these arms to the terrorist organizations with the consent of Hillary Rodham Clinton," he said, adding that it is "crystal clear" from the documents that U.S. officials knew where the weapons would end up."

Fox

For å sitere min egen førstepost i tråden : Vesten har rett og slett totalt mistet kompasset.