View Single Post
Ifølge transaktivister så er man det, siden man putter penger i lomma til en transfob. Selv om det antakeligvis er transer med i spillet, så blir det sett som dydsposering for å gjemme et større systematisk problem. En mulig konsekvens av dette er at folk akselererer homofascismen som har brygget lenge i undergrunnen pga undertrykkelsen.
https://www.conservapedia.com/Homo-fascism
Homo-fascism is the phenomenon when homosexual activists strive for advancing themselves beyond favored status to supremacy. In line with instructions in After the Ball (the LGBTI equivalent to Mein Kampf and the Communist Manifesto), the homosexual movement avoids using such terms as "favored status" or "supremacy", but rather outwardly pretend their goal is "tolerance" or "acceptance". Supremacy is then the stage in which the homosexual movement and its allies take effective control of most or all of the centers of power of a government or other organization. When they have achieved this level of control they use and abuse their power to suppress and/or punish those who openly disapprove of the homosexual lifestyle or its agenda.
Vis hele sitatet...
Er’e noen ga(y)mere her som har no tanker rundt dette?