View Single Post
Sitat av Pumazz Vis innlegg
Jeg vil bare gjøre én ting klart: hijab er IKKE et religiøst plagg. Det står ingen steder i deres hellige skrifter at kvinner skal ha på seg hijab, eller noe som dekker for ansiktet. Det er menn som har bestemt at kvinner skulle gå med hijab for å dekke til ansiktet, sånn at når de gikk ute, så kulle ikke andre menn ikke skulle bil tiltrukket av henne. For hvis de ble voldtatt så var det kvinnen sin skyld.
Vis hele sitatet...
Bare for å avklare denne myten med en gang: Jo det står i Koranen at kvinner skal dekke seg til.

Sitat av an-Nur
And say to the believing women that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts and do not display their ornaments except what appears thereof, and let them wear their head-coverings (khimars) over their bosoms (jaybs), and not display their ornaments except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments.
Vis hele sitatet...
Eller i enda mer klartekst:

Sitat av al-Ahzab
Those who harass believing men and believing women undeservedly, bear (on themselves) a calumny and a grievous sin. O Prophet! Enjoin your wives, your daughters, and the wives of true believers that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad) That is most convenient, that they may be distinguished and not be harassed.
Vis hele sitatet...

Kilder:
- Koranen
- http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...slam/AIELayout
Sist endret av Pantheon; 14. februar 2009 kl. 11:11.