' freak.no - Hvordan vite om grønt eller brunt er rent
freak.no

freak.no (https://freak.no/forum/index.php)
-   Rusmidler (https://freak.no/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Hvordan vite om grønt eller brunt er rent (https://freak.no/forum/showthread.php?t=297347)

Mekkern 18. mai 2017 15:30

Hvordan vite om grønt eller brunt er rent

Står i tittelen, hvordan ser dere om marijuanaen ikke er syntetisk eller blanda ut, i så fall hva pleier folk å blande ut med? NPR det kommer til brunt vil jeg bare vite hvordan man kan se/lukte det

Anonym bruker 18. mai 2017 16:01

Er mange forskjellige måter vil jeg tro...

Du merker det jo blant annet på lukt og konsistens, bruningen kan du jo se hvordan bobler, hvordan røyken er osv,

Pillfreak 18. mai 2017 16:29

Bare kjøp green som ikke er grinda opp.

Slæsken 18. mai 2017 16:30

For Weed:

Testing for glass: Rub a bud that seems extra coated in shiny crystals on a CD, bud will not scratch the surface, but glass will.

Testing for Detergent: Take a small piece and put in a glass of water and swish around. If suds form, detergent or soap is present.

Fuel additives: Take a bit of bud that appears moist, and hold it over a flame. Fuel soaked herb will flare up, unlike normal bud.

Other smell adulterants: Perfumes and chemicals added to mask or enhance smell will also tend to change the color of the flame applied to the herb. If it begins to pop or spark, you also don’t want to smoke it. As they burn, they also smell harsh and chemically. Even herb that smells potent will have a more mellow flavored smoke.

Color additives: If buds have been soaked in a coloring solution, say to give “purple” buds, then it will soak into stems as well. IF they were just sprayed, the coloring will be only on the outside of the buds, so crack one open and look at the color distribution.

General adulterant testing: The trichomes on herb can come off if pressed or knocked loose, but won’t simply dump off like dust. They are either milky white or amber in color. Tap a bud on a black surface, and if it shakes out dust like a vacuum filter, don’t trust it. Check for the color, and the best way to know for sure is using a jeweler’s loop or a 420 Scope to see what it really is up close.

For hasj:

The first and most fundamental sign of good stuff (in terms of hash) is how quickly it catches fire. Good hash catches fire fast.
Hash, which does not catch fire, if not immediately when you burn it, but takes a while to burn before you mix it with a bit/adequate amount of tobacco for the joint being rolled, is not usually good quality and clean/pure hash. Whether your stuff is soft, squiggy, elastisy like playdo, hard, dry, wet, does not matter, how fast it catches fire does, which brings me to the next point.

Usually, but not always, softer and squigglier hash is better quality. However, the words not always are justified. Conditions can alter stuff as well, as even softer stuff can become slightly hard in the winter time.

Texture and colour: Both are important in identifying good stuff. Good quality hash is usually black, dullish dark dark green, extremely dark brown, and not light green or very light brown usually. Texture is essential. This point is difficult to explain in words, the texture and feel has to be right, and years of smoking quality stuff all the time will obviously let one know how the texture of good quality hash is to be.

Taste: Sweet taste is essential in good quality stuff. Good hash will taste good and bad stuff will taste bad. Period. High quality stuff is absolutely delicious.

Vanligste å blande i hasjen er vel henna (sånn midlertidig tattoogreier) om jeg ikke tar helt feil.
Skal du kjøpe hasj, sjekk den først. Ta å brenn litt på den og lukt, knekk den på midten og se hvordan den ser ut. Ser det ut som et belegg som er lagt rundt hasjen, ikke kjøp det. Lukter det dårlig, ikke kjøp det.

Ikke kjøp weed som er ferdig grindet.
Er det syntetisk weed vil du se, smake og lukte det.
Er du superparanoid så kan du også kjøpe testkit og teste.

Selv har jeg aldri opplevd eller snakket med noen som har opplevd å ha fått syntetisk eller andre stoffer blandet inn i hasjen eller weeden sin.

smetti 18. mai 2017 16:32

Har aldri vært borti at folk blander ut weed med syntetisk, heller ikke hasj. Du kan jo se at budsa ikke er grinda opp til pulver på grønt, og at hasjen kommer fra plater. Men det finnes mye annen hasj som ikke kommer i plater^^
Hvis folka du kjøper av er så shady at du bekymrer deg for at de blader ut med syntetisk, burde du finne en annen dealer.

Alle tidspunkt er GMT +2. Klokken er nå 00:45.