View Single Post
I like turtles
Sitat av sykofant Vis innlegg
simon.eriksen: jeg ser ikke på meg selv som kristen, jeg tror faktisk myye av det som står i bibelen er tull

Nei, det gjør jeg ikke, men med tanke på hvor stort universet er så syns jeg det blir for dumt at han til og med utelukker at det er liv på en annen planet.
Vis hele sitatet...
Jeg tviler på at det finnes noe annet intelligent liv i denne galaksen i det minste:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

The extreme age of the universe and its vast number of stars suggest that if the Earth is typical, extraterrestrial life should be common.[1] In an informal discussion in 1950, the physicist Enrico Fermi questioned why, if a multitude of advanced extraterrestrial civilizations exist in the Milky Way galaxy, evidence such as spacecraft or probes are not seen. A more detailed examination of the implications of the topic began with a paper by Michael H. Hart in 1975, and it is sometimes referred to as the Fermi-Hart paradox.[2] Another closely related question is the Great Silence[3]—even if travel is hard, if life is common, why don't we detect their radio transmissions?
Vis hele sitatet...