View Single Post
Sitat av amdb73 Vis innlegg
Ta deg i sammen og tenk! Hvis vi går noen århundrer tilbake, så var bl.a. jorden universets senter, og alt gikk rundt jorden, i følge bibelen.
Nå er dette så bra motbevist, at selv paven sier det Galileo sa. Og det samme kommer til å skje om evolusjonsteorien.
Vis hele sitatet...
Pave Johannes Paul II omfavnet evolusjonsteorien allerede i 1996.

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/project...ticanview.html

"In his encyclical Humani Generis (1950), my predecessor Pius XII has already affirmed that there is no conflict between evolution and the doctrine of the faith regarding man and his vocation, provided that we do not lose sight of certain fixed points.... Today, more than a half-century after the appearance of that encyclical, some new findings lead us toward the recognition of evolution as more than a hypothesis. In fact it is remarkable that this theory has had progressively greater influence on the spirit of researchers, following a series of discoveries in different scholarly disciplines. The convergence in the results of these independent studies—which was neither planned nor sought—constitutes in itself a significant argument in favor of the theory."
Vis hele sitatet...
Sist endret av Orph; 8. november 2013 kl. 17:19.