View Single Post
Sitat av Skade-skutt Vis innlegg
Men derimot alkohol frigir dopamin,selv en god stund etter inntak:
"
Alcohol and dopamine.
Di Chiara G.
Source
Department of Toxicology, University of Cagliari, Italy.
Abstract
Dopamine is a neuromodulator that is used by neurons in several brain regions involved in motivation and reinforcement, most importantly the nucleus accumbens (NAc). Dopamine alters the sensitivity of its target neurons to other neurotransmitters, particularly glutamate. In addition, dopamine can affect the neurotransmitter release by the target neurons. Dopamine-containing neurons in the NAc are activated by motivational stimuli, which encourage a person to perform or repeat a behavior. Even low alcohol doses can increase dopamine release in part of the NAc. This dopamine release may contribute to the rewarding effects of alcohol and may thereby play a role in promoting alcohol consumption. In contrast to other stimuli, alcohol-related stimuli maintain their motivational significance even after repeated alcohol administration, which may contribute to the craving for alcohol observed in alcoholics"

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15704345
Vis hele sitatet...
Ja, det stemmer. Jeg vet ikke hva poenget ditt er, men hvis det er en uskyldiggjøring av cannabis på grunnlag av et annet stoffs effekter du prøver på, beror det på logiske feilslutninger som har intet hold i virkeligheten eller en legaliseringsdebatt. Det er rett og slett ikke et argument på noe som helst, da sammenligningen mellom stoffers effekter er irrelevant i en slik diskusjon, noe som er poenget i mitt første innlegg i tråden.